*LEMON* Young Jack x Young Reader

Jack watched as you were playing with all of the other kids, he had always had a crush on you. Yet it seemed you always stayed clear of him because of his non normal behavior and obsession of slicing things up. It hurt him a bit that you avoided him, but he figured it was normal since you were of royalty and he wasn't. You were currently laughing and chasing one of the girls before you tripped and fell scraping your knee. You felt yourself tear up a bit since you were still a cry baby at the age of ten years old, but Jack went over to you and offered you his hand.

"You shouldn't cry because you fell." Jack said, you looked up at him before taking his hand and he pulled you up. You wiped your tears quickly before looking away as you dusted your dress off, your eyes widen as Jack leaned down and put a band-aid on your scraped knee causing you to blush. He then tied your shoes before standing up and giving you a gentle and kind smile before frowning when your friends pulled you away.

"Stay away from him (Y/N), he is creepy." One of them said, you tried to argue but it fell upon deaf ears, you looked back at Jack and he waved before walking away. He sighed since he thought you two would be able to be friends but it wasn't going to happen with your friends being the way they were.

~Time Skip~

Eight years has passed and Jack had only got creepier to other people, but he intrigued you. Your friends still insisted on keeping you far away from him since they felt one he couldn't be trusted, he was creepy, and he was a commoner while you were a noble. You sighed as you glanced at Jack who was playing around with his magic. You were by yourself today so this was your chance to get talk to him. Yet you found yourself getting shy and nervous at the thought of talking to him, growing up you both tried to be friends but it was hard to do.

Jack felt someone staring at him so he tilted his head turning your way, your eyes widen and you blushed quickly turning away from him. Jack smiled seeing that you were by yourself before looking around before taking this chance to go sit beside you. Once he reached you he sat on the same side of the bench and both of you were quiet, you both looked ahead not sure on what to say. You glanced at him, and he was scooting closer to you you smiled before scooting away but you almost fell off of the bench and he caught you.

"Always so clumsy (Y/N)." Jack said, causing you to blush and smack his shoulder.

"Shut up you."

"Very well princess." You made a face at the nickname he gave you but smiled none the less. He would always call you princess when you two managed to get alone even if it was for a few minutes.

"How have you been?" You asked and Jack shrugged his shoulders.

"Slicing things with my magic, creeping people out. The usual." You laughed slightly shaking your head, your laugh was music to his ears. All the years, he developed strong feelings for you that could be described as love, he knew you wanted to become close to him but everyone kept getting in the damn way.

Jack placed his hand on yours and you both made eye contact, he began to lean in and you began to follow. It wasn't long before both of your lips connected into a sweet yet passionate kiss. You had always had a thing for dangerous guys, and Jack was that guy you wanted to be with no matter what everyone else kept saying. You moved your lips along with his, and he wrapped an arm around your waist and tangled your fingers into his hair. You let a sigh out and he licked your bottom lip before forcing his tongue past your lips. You let a soft moan out before scooting closer to him, feeling his tongue tangled with yours made your body heat up and you quickly parted with a blush.

Jack began to lean in again, as he grew addicted to your lips but you quickly placed your hand on his chest. He stopped in advancement and noticed how red your face has gotten he smirked stroking your hair out of your face.