Luck x Reader

Requested by Dophie9797, I hope you enjoy it. I feel like this one isn't good. T.T

~~~~~~~~~~~
Luck has been avoiding you since the day you got hurt on the mission. He always blamed himself for your injuries even if you didn't blame him. He would always say you are his best friend and he should have protected you better. Everyone tried to talk to Luck but he wouldn't listen and would just go about his normal routine of asking people to fight him.

You have been feeling really down since today was your birthday and you had wanted to spend the day with Luck. Everytime you tried to talk to him today, he would go the opposite way and fight with Magna. You began to get more gloomy as the day went on, even with everyone trying to cheer you up it just wasn't working. You had gone to your room and laid on your bed looking at the wall sulking heavily. You just wanted to spend your birthday with the hyperactive boy, but he clearly didn't want to be anywhere near you.

You thought about the different scenarios that could have happened if you hadn't gotten hurt. If you were stronger, you wouldn't have to rely on people to protect you and maybe Luck would still be talking to you. To you, this was the worst birthday ever since you couldn't even spend time with the said boy. You had several people knock on your door trying to get you out of your room, but they failed yet again.  You felt a few tears slip down your cheek, and just as you went to wipe your tears you heard another knock on your door. You pulled the covers over your head ignoring the person that was behind the door. The knocking continued and you grumbled softly but you heard the familiar voice.

"(Y/N)... can I come in?" Luck asked and you didn't move from your position but still responded to him.

"Yes, you can..." You said, and Luck walked in closing the door behind him. He stared at your figure that was facing away from him. He walked up to the bed and laid beside you wrapping his arms around your waist and pulled you to his chest. You let a small gasp escape your lips and you turned your head to look at Luck. You instantly regretted it though since he saw how red your eyes were, showing that you were crying.

"Why are you crying?" Luck asked and you took a deep breath and turned your body to face him, he kept his arms wrapped tightly around your waist.

"I-I thought you didn't want anything to do with me because I was weak. You have been avoiding me and all I wanted was to spend some time with you." Your voice cracked and you looked at everything but him, but he turned your face to him. He stared into your eyes and he had a wide smile on his face that made you blush but you were confused.

"Finral was right, you do like me..."

"W-What!?"

"It's okay, Finral and Magna said I should confess my feelings for you too. So I love you too (Y/N)..."

"E-Ehhh?????" You were blinking and staring at the male in confusion, you weren't sure what just happened. You thought the surprises were over but clearly they weren't since Luck had placed his lips on yours and held both of your cheeks. You felt electric sparks go through your body, and you closed your eyes leaning into the kiss. You began to return the kiss that he initiated, you both moved your lips against each others.

Luck parted from the kiss and gave you that wide smile, not the crazy smile he wore when he wanted to fight but the one that only you seen. Your face was really red, and Luck nuzzled his face in your chest. He wasn't doing it to be a pervert but being innocent and wanting to cuddle you.

"Does this mean we are...dating Luck?"

"Yes... no one will ever hurt you again..or I will kill them." He said threateningly and you blushed but smiled. You kissed his hair and wrapped his arms around him tightly and let a small sigh out.

"Maybe you should help me get stronger. Train with me."

"No... I don't want you getting hurt..."

"But..."

"It's final..." Luck said as he met your eyes and your eyes soften slightly. You didn't bother to argue with Luck because he was set on keeping you safe himself.

"Okay..."

"I love you (Y/N)..."

"I love you too Luck..." Just then their was knocking on the door, and you told them to come in as you sat up. Everyone began to sing happy birthday to you as they walked into your room, you blushed but smiled widely glad you didn't offend anyone earlier.

"Guys..."

"We are glad you are feeling better now (Y/N)..." Asta said with a wide smile.

"Yeah you need to be happy on your birthday." Vanessa stated and Charmy held a piece of cake to you that she cut.
"Come on birthday girl eat the cake so we can eat the cake... it's delicious" You giggled and took a bite before giving Luck a bite as well. Everyone got a piece and everyone was laughing and and enjoying themselves. You stayed close to Luck and he didn't let you go.