Nozel x Reader

"Hey Noelle, don't listen to your siblings. Your siblings will never grow stronger with their way of thinking." You said placing a hand on her head. She looked up at you and you gave her a soft smile, she always seen you as a older sister, even though you two weren't blood related. That was because you would always encourage her that she was fine the way she was even if she couldn't control her magic.

"What do you mean?" She asked sitting down bringing her knees to her chest, you sat beside her not noticing that the other Silva siblings were listening.

"Listen, any power that surpasses reason, still comes from reason right? Magic isn't some kind of miraculous power, it is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in the natural world are in perfect synchronization. To perform magic one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus, it should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul. If all we do is worry about following rules, than our magic will never progress. So don't let your siblings bring you down."

"So...they won't grow stronger because they control it?"

"Precisely, as the words of a great mage and master of my guild would say 'Don't let the blow hards in your family frighten you, follow your heart, because that's the way of a truly strong wizard. In your case magic knight." You winked at her, she smiled hugging you tightly.

"Wait, but isn't that the reason why the fairy tail guild always get massive repair bills, and have to do damages?" Noelle asked, you fell forward before laughing rubbing your neck.

"Well yes but that's because well we don't know how to hold back, when we see people abusing their magic and using it for terrible reasons we tend to get a little out of hand to stop them...I am not telling you to go to the point of destroying villages, countries, or islands. I am just saying, don't try to control it too much or else you will never grow stronger."

"I understand, thank you (Y/N). I want to work even harder and get even stronger."

"Well if you ever need help, I am here to help." You said ruffling her white hair. She smiled and ran off, to go practice her magic. You leaned back running your hand through your hair as you smiled warmly. You stared at the sky before seeing a familiar face staring down at you, you raised an eyebrow at your fiance, Nozel.

"Can I help you?"

"You really think she can surpass us?"

"Yepp?"

"Are you an idiot?"

"Nope you are, and if you want to prove my theory and guildmaster wrong about controlling it. I would be more than happy to battle it out with you." You said removing your jacket to show your fairy tail guild mark. Nozel sighed sitting beside you shaking his head as if not wanting to fight you.

"I am not going to fight you, you are my fiance. My future wife, so I rather keep us on good terms."

"Well I hate to break it to you. Noelle is like my little sister, and I know she is blood related to you, but if you, your parents or other siblings keep bringing her down because she isn't living up to the Silva name and as a royal I the good terms will be burned. My parents said it was fate to marry you, but like Natsu a close friend of mine. I don't believe in fate. I will burn fate to ashes. And Gladly fight you guys myself, I am sure my parents would understand and gladly break all ties with you guys, and I am sure the fairy tail guild would gladly take in Noelle until she decided what she wanted to do." You said. Nozel stared at you, you were a strong woman, and he knew you meant every word you said. This was the issue that you two ran into everyday. You guys disagreed on everything, from how magic works, to how Noelle should be treated, to how even Commoners should be treated. There wasn't one thing that you guys agreed on and it annoyed Nozel since he was trying hard.