Chapter 2

Alison's not sure how she got here. On her back in her bed with Emily's head between her legs, gasping and grabbing at her sheets. Emily's fingers dig painfully into her hips, holding her in place as the brunette's tongue laps at her core.

"Oh God, Em, please," Ali pleads, desperate for release. They've been at this for nearly an hour now and Alison doesn't know how much more she can take. Emily keeps her on edge, pulling her mouth back to smirk up at the blonde whenever Ali gets close.

"Just like a whore to beg," Emily sneers, looking up at Alison from between her thighs with a devilish glint in her eye.

Alison's chest clenches at the ease with which Emily insults her. She can't even remember the last time Emily called her by her real name and not some hurtful derogatory slur.

She knows what they're doing is wrong and incredibly unhealthy, and if anyone found out they'd surely think she was sick for allowing it, for getting off on it, but Alison doesn't care. She's convinced herself that this is how it has to be for now.

Emily buries her head back between Alison's legs and Ali's hips buck up and her body jerks as Emily finally lets her cum. Alison tries to clamp her mouth shut to keep from crying out in pleasure, reluctant to give Emily the satisfaction of making her scream after teasing her for so long, but she can't help the guttural moan that bubbles up from her throat when Emily sucks hard on her clit and sends her over the edge. With her chest heaving and her body weak, Alison relaxes against the mattress, her mind drifting to the disastrous state of her and Emily's relationship.

It's been two weeks since Emily barged into her room and accused her of being the reason Sara left, and Emily has shown up at Alison's house almost every night since. Alison feels ashamed for letting Emily use her that first night and every night that followed, but she still welcomes the brunette into her bed every night when she appears in her doorframe with that frighteningly angry look in her eye.

She had thought Emily's anger towards her would eventually pass and that they would be able to repair their relationship, but Emily has shown no sign of forgiving her and no indication that she plans to anytime soon. Each time Emily crawls into Alison's bed, her hands are rougher and her tongue sharper, and Ali can feel herself splinter and crack a little more each night. All she can do is hope that once Emily gets this, whatever this is, out her system, they'll be able to put the past behind them and move forward.

Alison feels a sharp pain explode across her mouth and she jolts up in shock. Emily's hovering over her, naked and seething. Ali's tongue darts out gingerly to lick at her lips and she tastes blood. "What the hell was that for?" she demands, realizing Emily had slapped her across the mouth.

"Didn't you hear me talking to you?" Emily asks, glaring down at Alison with hard eyes full of contempt. "When I tell you to do something, do it. Don't just lay there like the useless little slut that you are," she growls.

Alison stares blankly at the girl she once loved but now barely recognizes. She wants to cry. She wants to tell Emily exactly how much she's hurting her. Beg the brunette to forgive her, to come back to her.

Emily shifts on the bed, laying back against Alison's pillow and letting her legs fall open. "Now put that lying mouth of yours to good use," she orders.

Alison takes a deep breath and moves to settle between Emily's legs. She knows she should refuse, put a stop this and try to salvage the last remaining shreds of her self-respect, but Emily's hold on her is just too strong to shake.

She's not ready to let go of the Emily she knew in the past, the Emily in her head, the Emily that kept her going while she was on the run, scared and alone. She owes that Emily, the Emily she had mistreated and misled for so long. If this is what Emily needs from her to move past the pain Alison had caused her, then the least Alison could do is give it to her. It won't be like this forever, she tells herself.