Chapter 1

"Why Elena why!" I shouted for the fifth time since night as I sat infront of my flat screen tv binge watching the vampire diaries. It's been a routine for me where I would binge watch the series everytime I feel stressed after work and today wasn't even better.

Let me introduce myself I am Victoria Elizabeth Taylor but my friends call me Tory or Vicki. I am an orphan who was left in a shoe box at the age of two weeks old outside a church. The pastor who found me was Father Arnold who raised me until I was thirteen years old.

He claimed the church couldn't afford to fund watching a child anymore and so that left me to be bounced around for the next three years in ten different foster homes which led me to now a soon seventeen year old who ran away from her foster home and working in a convenience store.

I was lucky that the owner Mrs Jefferies took pity on me. She went as far as to give me a job at a convenience store she owned. What's more is that she even rented me one of the apartments she owns. Over the past few months I've been able to buy myself comfortable clothes and food.

Not everyone likes that the owner takes special interest in me as she said I reminded her of her daughter Abbey that passed away.

The manager of the convenience store Mark is a real dick who always try to find fault with me and today was one of those days where he left all the work for me to do so he could go hang out with his girlfriend Patricia.

Anyways I invited my best friends Kathy and Bella over to binge watch vampire diaries with me which brings me back to earlier.

"Hey Tori if you could be any character in tvd which one would you be?" asked Kathy.

"I would want to be Bonnie I think she's one of the best characters in the show that's underrated," I replied.

"Haha girl imagine if you were Vicki Donovan," said Bella.

"You guys even have the same first name," added Kathy which caused me to throw my popcorn at the two of them resulting in a food fight.

The food fight ended with us lying on top of each other with popcorn in our hair and clothes as we were dying of laughter.

"But really what would you do Vicki?" Bella asked.

"Well I understand her in a way I mean her mom up and left with her boyfriend leaving Vicki to take care of her younger brother and even though they didn't show it I think it all took a toll on her so she used alcohol and weed as a method to cope with everything and in the end she decided to let the world go fuck itself. I don't like how she left Matt to take care of everything by himself but I think Matt should of stuck up for his sister more I mean you see her doing drugs and destroying herself he should of tried harder to stop her than pin over a girl who didn't even want him and Vicki defended her brother against Elena and in the end she got the shit end of the stick," I finished my rant.

"Like did you notice that when Matt showed the most care towards her is when she's gone missing?" Kathy asked.

"I know right," responded Beth.

"The problem with tvd is the whole sibling dinamic. I mean Elena compelled Jeremy claiming to keep him safe when it was only putting him into more danger, Klaus daggers his siblings claiming to protect them but when Rebekah tried to leave him in Chicago to go with Stefan he daggered her claiming she's betraying him and don't let me get started on the Salvawhore brothers," I said which caused the girls to laugh.

"Alright let's go to who you'd date," said Beth with a smirk.

"I mean all the men are delicious but I'd take a psychopath like Kai anyday I mean everyone normally pick the Salvatores or an Original," said Kathy.

"I know right but sorry girl I'm gonna have to say I'm team original hybrid I mean girl being both a vampire and werewolf means he has good stamina which equals to being good in bed," answered Bella which caused us to throw our pillow in her face.

"How about you Tori?" she asked.

"Well I've always had a crush on Elijah," I replied shyly which earned ohhhs from the girls before we all started to laugh. We continued to discuss the show talking about who we liked or disliked until it was time for the girls to leave.

I hugged them goodbye as I closed the door and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. Oh how I wish I was pretty like Kathy or Bella.

I still remembered how I dreamed of being a singer, sadly it won't happen anytime soon but I'm glad to have people like Kathy, Bella and even Mrs Jefferies in my life. I felt a tear fall from my eye as I quickly wiped it and turned off the bathroom light ready to go to my bed when all of a sudden I felt dizzy.

I tried to hold onto the wall for balance but my surroundings started to get blurry before everything went dark and I fell on the ground hitting my head in the process.

A/N:Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter.