Chapter 17

A/N: I decide to do a little change. When a vampire receives the bracelet it shines red instead of green. When it's a witch it's blue, werewolves yellow and for persons using the Gilbert ring it's black.

_____________________________

No matter how many times she had to perform in front of a large audience, Victoria always became nervous. Clover would always laugh when he saw her as he'd say after all the shows she's performed, her stage fright has not gone away.

"I can do this," she said as she repeated the words in her mind until she heard Aunt Carol announced her to the audience.

"Our last contestant is Victoria McKenzie or as some of our audience might know her as Iris"

Victoria brought out award winning smoke as she walked down the stairs with nothing but elegance. She looked like an angel as her smile and wave to everyone. Her smile was really mesmorising as she bewitched everyone.

As she arrived at the bottom of the stairs, she came face to face with her first mate Lorenzo St.John. The british male gently grabbed her hand and brought it to her lips giving it a chaste kiss.

"You love breathtaking dear," said Enzo as he looked at his mate lovingly.

In the crowd was Elijah who looked at his mate as she descended the stairs like an angel. However, he felt upset when he saw the male touching his mate and even have the audacity to kiss her hand. His hand clenched in anger from the scene. Meanwhile what he didn't notice was a certain male looking at him.

Niklaus, who was inhabiting the body of Alaric Saltzman looked at his brother who was sweating at the sight of another male holding the hand of the brunette who descended the stairs.

He didn't expect his brother to be here and worse looking at someone who wasn't the doppelgänger. He had to admit to himself as well that when he saw the newest doppelgänger she didn't look anything special. She didn't give off the spark that Tatia gave.

Meanwhile Noel stood in his seat looking at Alaric. He suddenly felt an urge to devour the male whole but he was puzzled as he wondered why he's just feeling like this. Using his magic he looked at the male closer and noticed the black however hidden in between was the mix of red and a faint yellow.

"Alright everyone we'll have the traditional dance first," said Carol.

"Are you ready?" Enzo whispered and asked Vicki.

"As I'll ever be," she replied.

"Just as we practiced," he said kissing her on the forehead as she gave him a smile.

(Enzo and Victoria are the guy and girl in blue)

Victoria was nervous and Enzo knew since she kept telling him ballroom dancing was not her forte. He couldn't help remembering the amount of times she stepped on his toes during their practice and group rehearsals. This caused his to laugh as Victoria pouted.

No matter how much Enzo looked at Victoria he thought she looked even more beautiful every second.

"You're beautiful," he whispered as he kissed her earlobe.