Chapter 3

~THIRD PERSON POV~

In a forest in the middle of nowhere lied the body of a teenage girl with grey skin and protruding veins. Her body was buried under some leaf and twigs as rain fell mixing with the dirt as the mud painted her skin.

Suddenly the body started to receive its glow as the grey skin turned creamy looking as the dead hairs on her head grew waist length turned into a nice shade of brown. The mud did not hide the beauty as the cheeks regain their pink blush and lips turned from ashy grey to a beautiful shade of rose pink.

Shaping the body into its own imagine, the flesh bloated as the breast grew bigger in size and the waist shrunk in size along the hip becoming fuller. The once tall slim girl turned into a short curvaceous diva.

A/N:{That's how my math teacher calls his wife curvaceous diva}

The girl rose up out of the dirt as she tried to wipe the mud out her now blue green eyes as she questioned her surroundings. All of a sudden she groaned in pain as a flood of imagines filled her brain as these were the memories of the original body's owner.

"Shit why did I become Vicki Donovan after she was staked by Stefan?" she asked no one. She became sad as she knew she wished for a family to love her unconditionally however Vicky's parents aren't there for her and she sure as hell ain't going back to Mystic Falls.

"Hey Victoria it's me Noel so as you've seen you've taken over the body of the once deceased Vicki Donovan. Since she died as a vampire your body still contain a few vampire traits such as the speed, hearing, compulsion and strength. You don't need to drink blood as you are half human just not a defenseless one, your also immune to compulsion and any witchy spell casted on you will backfire and hurt the caster. The downside is that like every other vampire vervain can hurt you however your blood can heal any wound, turn werewolves into hybrids and can bring anyone back to life but the disadvantage is that if you use too much blood you'll go into a coma like state for a week. I provided you body with the basic telekinesis, freeze breathe or cryokinesis,pyrokinesis and zoolinguism which mean you can can talk to animals. You're also very flexible and equipped with combat skills. I also thought it would be fun to also make you able to give any species an aneurysm, isn't that cool," he said.

"What about parents?"

"I'm coming to that, anyways in a week you will receive a spirit animal who will be born in a weeks time so do take care of him when he's young it'll take about five to ten month before he grows to an adult size and finally since we couldn't just give you parents like that I created an opportunity for you to meet a potential couple who you might like and they'll be appearing in five minutes to the east of you and do hurry because they were fated to die anyways goodbye and good luck on your new life," he said as the voice completely.

Getting up off the ground I realized that I looked nothing like Kayla Ewell who played Vicki in the vampire diaries as I looked more like my original self in my past life. I started to go east looking for the couple when I heard a woman scream so I used my speed to run into their direction as I saw the man was about hanging off a cliff. I ran up to where he was and helped him up before carrying him and the woman to safety. When I let them go the woman gave me a round house kick to the face causing me to fall on the ground as the held their crossbows in my face.

"What do you want vampire," she asked.

"I am sorry I don't mean any harm I heard you scream and decided to help I'm so sorry," I said breaking down into tears.

"Irene give the girl a chance she saved our lives," said the man.

"But she's a vampire," retorted the woman.

"Please Irene," he said.

"Fine but one wrong move and your being staked," said Irene.

"Hello my name is Douglas and this is my wife Irene we're vampire hunters we were going home after a mission when I slipped in the mud and was almost washed over the cliff," he responded.

"Hello I'm Victoria I'm sorry if I caused you any problem you see I was suddenly attacked and turned into a vampire but because of my past I couldn't control my bloodlust so they killed me and left my body in the wood I just woke up to a voice telling me I'm now only half human," I said with tears running down my face. I know I shouldn't be blurting out my business but I thought why not tell them as I feel I can trust them plus at least I told them the cause of the real Vicki's death.

I saw Irene look at me with tears in her eyes as she dropped her crossbow and hugged me. "I'm sorry too for almost attacking you after you saved us. It's just that the reason we became vampire hunters is because a vampire crashed my car and killed our thirteen year old and unborn daughters so we kill vampires who harm humans and it's the first time we've seen a nice one like you,"explained Irene.

"How about this why don't you stay with us since you have no where to go?" suggested Douglas.

"Oh honey can we adopt her too I mean she so adorable and after everything she's been through," asked Irene.

"If it's alright with her then sure," said Douglas as they looked at me.

"I know we started off on the wrong foot and now suddenly bringing up adopting you I mean we've always wanted another child but we've scared to have one and plus you've been through so much if you want you can stay with us and we can go over the adoption thing once your a little more comfortable and adjusted to the new environment," he added.

I felt like things were moving a little too fast but I still accepted their offer to stay with them. They then lead the way to their house as we talked and I told them all about both mine and the original Vicky's past as they told me about theirs and I can honestly say this is one of the best moments of both my lives.

 They then lead the way to their house as we talked and I told them all about both mine and the original Vicky's past as they told me about theirs and I can honestly say this is one of the best moments of both my lives

(Victoria Elizabeth Taylor)

(Irene and Douglas McKenzie)