Chapter 26

Knowing that everything he needed was prepared and ready for him the blonde male walked towards the clearing only to be momentarily stopped.  Meanwhile at the clearing.

"Jenna?" she said shocked as she walked up to the unconscious woman.

She shook the unconscious woman repeatedly before checking a pulse only to realize there wasn't any.

"No no no," said Elena as she began to panic.

"Why, I did everything he asked," said Elena as tears ran down her face only for Jenna to jump awake gasping in shock.

Disoriented, Jenna started to freak out as she wondered what was going on and where she was as she brushed her hair out of her face.

"She's not dead, she's in transition," said the witch as she smiled. Elena could only look at the witch and her aunt in shock and disbelief while Jenna wondered what happened to her friend.

Jenna then suddenly grabbed her head and groaned in pain, "Oh my head."

"Do you remember what happened?" Elena asked while the woman was in pain.

While Jenna began to explain to Elena all the stuff she remembered which was what she was told to say under her compulsion, a certain noble stag was walking to the residence of his mate. He thought it was better he confronted her than waited.

"Ahh Elijah you finally came, I thought you would continue to spy on me and Enzo through my bedroom window," said Victoria as she turned to face the older vampire.

"I didn't think you'd notice," he replied as he walked up to her.

"Well aside from the constant feeling of being watched, Clover and the others saw you, and let's say they are quite protective," she explained.

"Clover?" he asked confused to which the bird made a  chirp to show the make where he was as he sat up proudly on top of his owner's head.

"Elijah let me remind you that any plans you have to help the Save Elena gang tonight by betraying your brother will only result in your death and I don't want my mate to die," she said as she walked closer to him.

"You knew?" he asked surprised.

"Dear, we have each other's initials on our body and I can feel the bond so of course I would know," she said with a smile as she brought her hand to his cheek.

Without wasting a second, Elijah grabbed Victoria's face and pulled her in for a deep breathtaking kiss. He enjoyed it as he ravaged her mouth like a starving being offered his very first meal. It was like they were in their world as their teeth gnashed and tongues fought for dominance which Elijah won after a long fierce battle.

"Well don't keep her all to yourself," said Enzo who walked in on the two kissing.

"Well excuse me for wanting a moment with my mate whose attention up until now has been on you. I am a very jealous man after all, you should tell our little minx that you knew I was watching you guys that night when you offered me my own show of her lust-covered face," said Elijah as he kissed his mate's lips once more than her mark.

"So you offered him a show huh baby?" she asked as she used her finger to motion Enzo to come to her.

"Well I was able to pleasure you my little mate and even though I knew he was spying as your second mate I thought he should see your satisfied expression of you being eaten by me," said Enzo as he kissed Victoria only to be disturbed by the sound of someone fake gagging.

"No sex in the living room guys we have a ritual to attend," said Noel only for the three mates to laugh.

"Since you interrupted me I might not help you with Klaus," threatened Victoria.