Chapter 25 : It Hurts

The traffic jam stops Gustavo and Madame Azalea. Something major seems to occur in the front and it stops hundreds of people as they curse away the abstract things.

"Damn." He snaps as he throws himself onto the chair. Traffic jam seems to always happen when someone is in hurry.

"Relax. She's not going anywhere." Madame Azalea says.

"Why don't you change your form into an annoying little girl instead of an annoying old lady? Or make yourself useful and be a bird."

"Hey!"she snaps. "For your information, it takes a lot of energy to change form. I can eat a three-meal course for 3 persons before I change form and still feel super exhausted afterward. It needs proper preparations and thoughtful after care."

"Nice." He says sarcastically. He sighs and pushes the car horn, but nothing changes. It only causes more loud voices that lead to more anger.

A man with a green uniform lazily walks from the front of the line. He seems like he has the whole day to just walk slowly through the road. Gustavo scrolls down the window and calls on to him.

"Hey! What's going on right in the front?"

The man shrugs and continues walking pass his car. Gustavo hits the steering wheel in disbelief.

"Where's the GPS?" Gustavo asks impatiently. Madame Azalea gives him the gps and he immediately climbs off the car.

"I want you to take the car and go to the laboratory once the traffic jam is stopped,"

"And what are you going to do?" She asks as she changes seat.

"I'm running there."

***

Damien opens the box in front of him and takes something that looks like a handle from a hairdryer. Its purple colour really stands out and looks like an alient equipment when a transparent pipe with round end is attached onto it. He attaches the cable at the other end of the wand to the electric socket.

He has put on a duct tape over Penelope's mouth so she won't scream for help when he does his experiment. He turns on the wand, creating a sound like electrical buzz when it first starts. Penelope gasps and she closes her eyes. Suddenly, a slap goes to her cheek.

"Open your eyes. Don't close it." He says. Almost crying, Penelope blinks and opens her eyes wide.

He suddenly touches Penelope's wooden arm with the end of the wand. She gasps when the shocking sensation stings for a few milliseconds in her skin. He stays there for a few minutes before moving it to her thighs. She feels the shocking sensation again, but now that she's more alert, she can anticipate when he's going to touch her skin with the wand.

"This is a fluvita. A sex toy that involves electrical work. Some stupid people like this for torturous sexual intercourse, but I found a good use for this amazing thing. So far, your body shows no reaction." He takes the wand and moves it to her right thigh. "Now let's see what happens if we add the electric volume."

The shocking sensation stays longer there and Penelope grits her teeth when he does it. He chuckles and takes it off her thighs. He moves to her right side and immediately puts the wand to her arm. She gasps when the shocking sensation stings her arm skin as if she were whipped.

He sighs and takes it away. He takes a few notes as he examines her. He frowns and almost immediately, he takes the wand again and presses it onto her chest.

"Mmm!!!" Her scream is held back by the duct tape. She feels a burning sensation throughout her body. It hurts and stings really bad. It feels like someone is trying to tear you apart with bare hand. He smirks and he adds the volume, creating more panic screams from her taped mouth. She bangs her body to the bed, pulling her tied wrists and ankles in hope that she can escape. She starts shaking her head and tears come running down her cheeks.