Chapter 8

Stiles groans when he wakes up, he's   no longer in Peter's arms.

He hesitates for a moment, a part of him worried that Peter will want to forget everything that happened. But the desire to find Peter eventually outweighs his doubt, and he races across the large room only to find Peter leaning against a wall, waiting for him with an amused look on his face.

Stiles slides to a halt in front of Peter and smiles awkwardly.

"Hi." he says awkwardly.

Peter rolls his eyes and pulls him into a deep kiss.

The tension is broken, and they fall back into an ease with each other that they've grown into over the past however many days. But then Peter smiles wickedly, and Stiles feels heat curl inside his stomach as he thinks about everything that smile promises.

They cum together on an empty bench down a side corridor, Stiles straddling Peter, still fully clothed and grinding down against him, mouths sliding wetly against each other.

Later Peter cums down Stiles throat, Stiles on his knees, fly open, palming his own hardness as Peter grips his hair. Peter reciprocates by lifting Stiles onto some abandoned kiosk and holding his hips down as he swallows Stiles cock.

They fall asleep in each others arms, trading lazy kisses as their eyes grow heavy.

**

Stiles starts to count the days now, keeping track of all the days they live. He doesn’t know how many days happened before they evolved from Stiles and Peter to Stiles-and-Peter, but he counts their first time together as day 1.

They talk a lot, about Stiles mum, about the Hales before the fire.

It's on the 20th day that they have sex for the first time. They found somewhere quiet and out of the way. Not that it mattered, everyone was catatonic.

"Ready for me, sweetheart?"

Stiles nods, and Peter leans in and starts to kiss his way down Stiles neck, stopping to lick and suck at the bites on his throat, reawakening the sting of the bruising he had left before.

He doesn’t linger, but continues down to Stiles chest, licking and teasing at his nipples, making Stiles squirm beneath him. "So sensitive here." he observes, playfully tugging with his teeth.

Stiles moans softly and runs his hand down Peters back. Peter grins, hungry and sharp "Roll over for me." he says, nudging Stiles gently.

Stiles does, and he tenses a little as he feels Peter's hands land on his ass cheeks, but all he does is massage them gently, making soothing sounds. Stiles relaxes into the touch, and parts his legs slightly. Peter makes an approving noise, and swipes a slick thumb down his cleft in a single sweeping motion. He repeats the movement, rubbing the tip of his thumb over the sensitive ring of muscle, and Stiles waits for him to start pushing in, because that's how it goes, but Peter just keeps sliding his hands over his hole, never increasing the pressure, just soothing him, getting him used to his touch.

Stiles widens his legs a little more, humming his pleasure, because it really does feel nice. Peter keeps up a steady rhythm, and Stiles finds himself rocking back into his touch, ready for more. Peter gets the hint, and then it's a finger sliding down the crease, pressing lightly against his ass, barely stretching him before it's gone again.

Then it's back, and Peter rocks the finger forward, gradually breaching him, really slow, mere millimeters at a time, until the tip of his finger is nestled securely. Stiles lets out a sigh, and relaxes around the intrusion. This is like nothing he's ever felt before, and he presses back and shyly asks "More?"