Chapter 14

Peter gets shot again and disappears in a puff of green smoke. He ends up in another train station.

Lydia and Malia are walking around the school when they go into the library, which now looks like a train station. They spot Peter sat reading a paper.

Peter looks to be catatonic. Malia screams in his face. "Peter."
She waves and clicks her fingers in front of his face but nothing.

"The only way we were able to break through the hunt, is with an emotional connection." Lydia says.

"Damn. Wish I could help." Malia says.

Lydia rolls her eyes.

"I'm not saying it. I'm not saying it okay." Malia says.

"Okay well everyone dies." Lydia said.

Malia turns to Peter and whispers. "Dad. Dad."

"Say it like you mean it." Lydia says.
Malia kneels down in front of Peter.

"Dad... Please wake up."

Peter can hear Malia calling him dad and it wakes him up. He smiles at Malia and hugs her causing her to tense a little.

"I need to find Stiles." Peter says.

'The train will arrive in 12 minutes.' the PA system announces.

"We need your help, stopping the wild Hunt."

"You want me to stop them, do you know how many there are?." Peter asks.

"Yeah a lot of them, so get going." Malia says.

"There are hundreds of rooms in this train station, which apparantly now also serves as a school library, it's impossible." Peter states.

"We can try." Malia says.

"Where do you get this implausible optism?." Peter asks.

"Definately not my father."

"We don't have time for this." Lydia says. " We need someone to hear us."

"I think they already did." Peter says as they spot a Ghost Rider at the door.

Malia growls.

"Stay behind me." Lydia says. "They won't take a banshee."

"Are you sure about that?." Peter asks.

Peter growls and gets ready to fight.

Malia gets hurt, and Peter runs to her. "Lydia, get her out of here."

Peter goes back to the fight, but the Ghost Rider gets the upper hand and lifts Peter up by the throat. Malia can't bear to see her dad almost killed so she goes back to join the fight.

**

Stiles gets whipped by Mr Douglas, and Scott gets shot, both disappearing in a puff of green smoke. They both end up in the school together. They split up and Scott leaves to hunt down Mr Douglas.

Lydia finds Stiles in the school locker room. They hug each other before leaving to find the others.

As they are about to walk out of the school doors, stiles hears a familiar voice.

"Stiles, is that you?."

"Mum."

"Stiles, that's not your mum." Lydia says.

"It is, I know her voice."

"No its the Wild Hunt, they're tricking you, Stiles please believe me. The wild hunt brought your mum back, but she's not real."

"What do you mean, brought her back."

"Stiles"

Stiles looks at where the voice was and sees his mum. She looks like his mum, and she sounds like his mum.

"I know what you've been through. I know how much you love your father." she says.

Stiles walks towards his mum, but her face changes to that of a Ghost Rider.

"But I love him more." his fake mother says. "Even from the hunt, you somehow wormed your way back into his memory."

"Yeah worming is one of my skills." Stiles responds.

"That thing is from your dad's pain." Lydia says. "He remembers you, so he can't believe in her."

"That's why you have to go." fake mum says.

"She goes forward, so does Lydia, but fake mum grabs Lydia by the throat. Stiles tries to get her off, but then she grabs him, lifting up off the floor by his neck.

"You shouldn't treat your mother that way." She says.

"You're not my mother."

She is now choking Stiles and he is struggling to breath.

"He believes in me, dreams are so hard to kill." fake mum says.

"But not impossible." Noah says

Noah turned up pointing his gun at his fake wife. He then takes a shot.

"Noah, your bullets can't hurt me."

Lydia stands next to the sheriff. "Fire again."

Noah raises his gun and and shoots whilst Lydia uses her banshee powers.

She vanishes dropping Stiles to the floor.

**

Scott, Peter, Malia and Theo manage to derail the train stopping Mr Douglas and the Wild Hunt.

The Ghost Riders start to leave.

"Where are you going?." Mr Douglas asks. "Stop. Come back and kill them."

"Call your army back." Theo shouts. "Or don't they listen to you."

"I am your leader, obey me." Mr Douglas shouts.

The Ghost Riders stop and turn around causing Mr Douglas to smile. "Kill them, all of them"

Instead the Ghost Riders surround Mr Douglas.

"What are you doing?."

"Riders don't bow. They have no leader." Peter shouts out.

Mr Douglas starts to turn into a Ghost Rider himself and they all leave.

I need to find stiles. " Peter says as he walks away.