Chapter 20

New years! A whole new year of who knows what kind of monsters and evil will come this way.
Christmas passed and it was hectic, ridiculous, crowded and absolutely perfect. The youngests having never fully experienced Christmas before were a little overwhelmed but loved every minute of it!

But now the new year is here and turns out a werewolf/nephilum/demon pregnancy is faster then the average werewolf or normal pregnancy! I woke up on boxing day thinking I was bloated from all the food but nope! My bump popped! It's cute and I love that I can physically see proof they're there. But oh! My! CHUCK! Derek is now more possessive then usual. Normally when we're in public he's broody and scared people off but now he doesn't even like the cashier talking to me! It's kinda adorable but when I need to ask about coupons I would appreciate his silence and judge eyebrows, not judge eyebrows level 100 and intense stare down! But I know why he's like it and it's kind hot that he can make people cower with a look.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. My pregnancy is faster then any pregnancy, so where I am just approaching 3 months I look around 5! Nothing fits! Nothing! I can't even fit in Derek's clothes! And worst of all! I can't wear binders! Yes I can use my nephilum powers to hide them to the naked eye but I can still feel them moving and aching and growing!

"Mum? Are you okay? You've been staring at the mirror for 30 minutes now and you look upset." I look at the mirrors reflection and see Alli.

"Dysphoric for valid reasons but I'm okay, sweetheart." I turn to her and her eyes flicker to my chest then back to my face.

"I know the feeling. Anything I can help you with?" I smile and sit on my bed, motioning for her to sit with me. The thing is me and Alli grew pretty close, especially after the nogistune. She became a sister to me and was one of the only people I could talk to about trans related stuff without having to explain every damn word or recieving any unwarranted judgement.

"I love the fact I'm pregnant and I would change it for the world, I just-"

"Wish it was in the future, after your surgeries because its mentally hurting you to the point it's almost physical?" Holy shitballs! She's amazing.

"Exactly! Also none of my clothes fit and I don't want to wear maternity clothes 'cause there are no paternity clothing options!" Big issue! The only clothes that will fit are maternity clothes, clothes for women!

"Then let's go shopping! Derek's at the garage so he won't be there to kill everyone with his eyebrows, the others can watch Scar and Jase, and you and I can go to the mall. We can eat at our favourite place, people watch and laugh at the idiots that walk by and we can get you some new, comfortable clothes." She's a goddess! I could cry! Oh shut, I am crying! I pull her into a hug, nodding my head.

***** time skip bought to you by a tall, muscular angel.. jokes! It's just Gabe! *****

We've come up with a plan! We're going to pretend Alli is pregnant and go in a mums-&-baby shop. So hopefully there will be no horrible looks or mumbling while we're walking around. I've used a few little Nephilim tricks to hide my pregnancy and make Alli look 5 months with triplets. Though I'm hoping this doesn't make Alli feel dysphoric, but she's strong and I told her if she feels dysphoric or sad I'll fly us home.

"So first let's look for trousers. At least jeans are pretty unisex so there shouldn't be a problem with them. Then for t-shirts and hoodies, we can just go to a normal men's section and get bigger sizes." Alli starts and holy chuck I love her, she knows what she's talking about!

We head over to the jeans and she's right the jeans aren't as feminine as I thought. I pick out a few black pairs and a couple of dark blues. Alli made me measure my waist and stomach before we left so we could find my size without trying them on. But the whole time I could feel someone looking at us. I don't know why, I look like I usually did before I got knocked up and Alli looks like any pregnant woman here. I'll just shake it off for now.

We hit 3 more shops and I think we spent more money on baby clothes than on clothes for me but I'll ignore that for now as it's time for lunch. I'm fancy pizza and waffles, specifically chocolate and bacon waffles. I might have to hold the bacon though, nowhere has chocolate and bacon waffles.

"Find a place to sit and I'll go grab the food." I tell Alli, still keeping up with appearances. I still can't shake the feeling that I'm being watched, but I can't sense the person. I can't smell them, see them or sense them with my powers. Hopefully it's nothing. But when is it ever nothing, you know to listen to that feeling Stiles. Yes, yes I do. I'll get our food then try and focus at the table with Alli.

"Hi there, what can I get you today?" The cashier says, and my feeling intensifies. Shit.

"Alli, come to the line and say you've changed your mind about what you want. The cashier is giving me bad vibes." I say through our pack bond.

"Hi, can I get the ch-"

"Babe, sorry I really don't fancy waffles anymore. Can we go to KFC instead? The babies want chicken." Thank god!

"Yeah, course. Sorry, pregnancy craving calling. Have a nice day." I say and we make are way to the other side of the food court to KFC.

"He really did give off a creeping vibe, mum. Is everything okay?" Alli asks as we start ordering food on the machine.

"Yeah, everything will be fine. Just got that feeling, you know." She's nods and we finish up are order and take a seat. The feelings still there, maybe I should let Derek know. Nope, he's at work and he'll come running in and if it's nothing he'll overreact that I'm out with out him and blah blah blah. I'll let mum know.

"Hey mum, I'm at the mall and I've got the bad feeling. Could you come help me check it all out."

Not even 5 seconds later mum and dad appear from the men's toilets and make there way over.

"I see you called in the less dramatic back up." Alli giggles and I just shrug.

"Son, where's the feelin-" Mum starts but stops and stares at the cashier from the waffle place. Guess he figured it out. "CHUCK! What's he doing here? Why is he a waffle maker? We need to leave now." He grabs a hold of everyone and we're back at the pack home, I snap my fingers and all the clothes appear too. Then it hits me, just who mum is on about.

"Wait a minute. Did you say Chuck? As in the Chuck? As in GOD!?"