Chapter 11

As soon as Derek pulls up to the school, I'm out the car - Derek right behind me. We get a few confused looks from some students but they look away once I glare at them.

"Stilinski! Hale! What are you doing here so early? School, unfortunately, doesn't finish for another like 20 minutes." I turn around and see Bobby (Coach Finstock) and make my way over to him.

"Well, Coach, we have a bone to pick with Coach Crane." i say through the grit of my teeth. He raises an eyebrow, but his face immediately turns worried as i let out a growl. He steps back a little then looks over his shoulder to the locker room.

"he's in there or out on the field. I hate that guy... Can i watch you kill him?" i would laugh if i wasn't angry but right now i'm tempted to murder Crane. without answering i march my way over to the boys locker room, i can just about sense Derek and Bobby behind me. He's not in here, he must be out on the field, guess I'll just beat him up in front of his class. I rush out to the field and stop dead in my tracks as soon as i see Crane yelling at one of the soccer players. the kid looks terrified, the rest of the team either look like the wanna kill coach or pity the kid hes yelling at. as i start moving towards Crane i can sense Derek and Bobby right behind me, the closer we get the more i can hear.

"- It's bad enough that you can't play but whats worse is that you're a tranny bitch, if it wasn't for the school rules you wouldn't be on this team. I'm surprised i haven't kicked you off the team yet-"

"And I'm surprised you haven't got fired for harassing student. But then again you're to far up the school boards ass for them to notice what a cunt you really are. You told you're wife that the reason you got a job here again is because you slept with the head of the school board?... Oops was that a secret?" i yell grabbing everyone's attention, all the students start laughing and cheering, Crane just looks pissed.

"What? How? You little shit!" he screams whilst marching his was over towards me - the kid he was yelling as smiles and walks away to his friends.

"Hey Coach Crane! How've you been since last time we talked?" I smirk and I can practically see steam coming out his ears. Derek comes closer to me -probably smelling Cranes anger- wrapping his arm over my shoulder. Possessive little shit. Out of the corner of my eyes I can see more students gathering round.

"What do you want, you bitch!?"

"Just came to make sure you weren't being a transphobic, close minded cunt to the students. Good thing I did else Coach Finstock over here wouldn't have seen you yell at that student."

"You-" he growls charging in my direction, I dodge and Derek punches him in the face, knocking Crane to the ground.

"Me? Me, What?" I sass, crane tries to get up but Derek pushes him back down with his foot and leaves it their, using Coach as a sorta stool. Damn Derek!!

"Hurt my baby sister in any way again and I will murder you!" Derek growls and DAMN!

"Did you just threaten me?" Crane screams, tryna catch his breath, red to the face, veins popping in his forehead.

"I didn't hear a threat, Did you Bilinski?" Bobby mocks, I see what he's doing.

"No Coach, I didn't hear a threat, more like the sound of a dying cat, maybe." I retort, smirking when I see the look on Cranes face.

"No, it was more like the sound of a cat getting ran over!" Derek adds and everyone - students included- start laughing at Crane.

"Hurts, doesn't it! getting mocked, people laughing at you, taking the piss outta ya!" Crane's on the verge of tears, Wimp! "Coach Finstock, take him to the fucking principal!"

Derek removes his foot and bobby starts dragging him away. Students around us start cheering and chanting and damn, it boosts my ego! I notice the student from earlier make they way towards us, but its not just him. Other students slowly make their ways towards us, Liam, Corey and... Cora?? When did she get here?

"Hi, we don't know you, but thank you for sticking up for us and doing that to him. I'm pretty sure I speak on behalf of everyone here, he was a manipulative bastard, he yelled at us, blackmailed us, hurt us in mental ways no one should be hurt. And now thanks to you two and Coach Finstock he's gone." The kid from early ran up to us and hugged me and Derek, soon a load of the others joined. Some where crying but they were all smiling. once everyone let go, everyone goes back to where they were before except the pups.

"Cora when did you get here?" like seriously I left her at home to come do this.

"Had to watch you kick Cranes ass, duh!" she jokes but runs into my arms. "Thanks Luna!".

After a few seconds everyone else joins, even Hayden, Mason, Theo and Brett. Wait!? Where did they come from? Oh well, I get cuddles so I'm happy.

"Let's go home now. We have some exciting news to tell you all." I mumble knowing they can hear me. We all break apart and head towards the car park. The boys go into Theos truck and the girls climb into the back of the Camaro.

After about 45 minutes of driving and rounding up the pack, everyone is finally all in one place staring at me and derek to talk. The suspense is killing me, I should probably start tell them before I start getting nervous because when I'm nervous I start over thinking and when I start overthinking I start panicking - would you look at that I'm panicking!

"Stiles, buddy, spit it out before you go crazy." Dad (Dean) says pulling me from my thoughts. I look to derek and he just nudged me. So he's making me tell everyone. So that's how it is, huh?

"Okay so Imma just spit it out, Imma just tell you all. just gonna spit it out...

Derek you tell them, after all you did this too." I breath out a breath I had no clue was holding. He raises his eyebrow but I just smile innocently.

"Stiles is pregnant with twins." Classic Derek, blunt as fuck!