Chapter 5

It's weird to think that I cant remember a lot about my childhood. Scott always talks about grade school and middle school but I don't remember then. I sometimes have dreams about me is a old car with these two guy, I call one dad and the other guy mum and they look sad but yet happy. I never seem to ask them why in my dreams, like I already know why but I cant think of why on my dreams. I say dreams as nothing bad ever happens. I always wake up as soon as we get to my dad's house. It's weird and it's a recurring dream I just feel like it's not just a dream. It feels to real to be just a dream and it occurs to often for it to just be a dream.

"PACK MEETING!" i hear derek yell. Wait there's a pack meeting today?

I quickly run down stairs and see everyone waiting for me.

"Derek what's going on?" I ask immediately sitting next to him.

"Chris needs to talk to us" he states calmly and in turn towards chris and Peter not realising they were here.

"There are new hunters here and I dont know what they want or why they are truly here. So keep your eyes open." He says and we all nod.

"Remember the rules polyps don't attack unless they attack, they might be here for a truce or something" derek says and the pups all mumble a quick "Yes dad".

Suddenly I here the sound of a car and AC/DC from the distance and quickly stand up to watch through the window. Pulling up to our house was a black 1967 chevy, that's the car from my jeans. I watch as they get out the car, I can't see any weapons or their faces, the pups aren't tense. The guy in the trend coat and yhe guy with short dirty blind hair look so familiar but I can't put my finger on who they are.

Knock, knock.

I look to derek and we walk to the the front door and open it.

"Hey were looking for the Hale Pack?  We have a truce with them! " The tall guy wih long hair says, I look to the others and my eyes stop on the guy in the trench coat. Wait he's the mum from my dreams and the guy next to him with dirty blind hair is the dad from my dreams.

"Mum? Dad?" I ask with out thinking and I can sense everyone from the packs confusion. But relief seems to wash over the two people from my dreams..

"You remember us?" The tech coat guy asks.

"You're the guys from my dreams. Wait was it a dream? Was it a memory?" I quickly questions. "We're in that car, AC/DC playing, I call you" i point towards the trench coat guy  " mum and you" i point towards he dirty blond guy " dad you kept saying how me living here would be for the best. It wasn't safe for me to be alive so it wasn't safe for me to stay with you."

"That's not a dream stiles. At the time we thought you weren't safe with us. We wanted to protect you, trouble always follows us, so we took you here. Now that I think about it, taking you to the beacon for the supernatural wasn't a good idea at all." Dad??? Awkwardly laughs at the end.

"Can we come in and talk please!" Mum???? Asks and I nod letting them in. Derek is holding my waist tightly not wanting to let go, he's trying to communicate but I'm to confused to let him in.

"Okay guys these are the uh...." I start.

"Winchesters" the short guy with long hair cuts in, the tall guy rolls his eyes.

"They have some explaining to do." The pups quiet down and they explain. I learn that they're names are dean and cas,  dean is dad and cas is mum. I learnt that the tall guys is Sam he's my uncle and the short guy is Gabriel he's also my uncle, the woman is called Mary she's my grandmother, the old guy is Bobby he's like a father figure to dean and Sam but not their father. And last theirs jack he's the son of lucifer. They explain why jack is around and not gonna lie I'm hurt that he got to stay with them but I can't blame them, they had no clue what could happen. I learn that castiel and Gabriel are angels (Gabriel is an arch-angel). Jack is half angel/ a nephilim and that dean use to be a demon and wow this is a lot to take in.