Chapter 15

"AHHHHHH" Shit, I spoke to soon!
.....

What the fuck is going on now? I quickly make my way towards to cars and see the pups crowding around Derek's Toyota. I can sense Isaac is hurt so I push my way past them and the crowd of other people. I see Ethan holding Kyle who was screaming and the rest of the pups look like they're about to murder someone. But what caught my eye was that Isaac is bleeding. I quickly kneel down and start applying pressure to his chest where there is a knife embedded in his ribs. Imma kill whoever thought it was a good idea to, one) stab my pup and two) ruin my family outing. I feel derek behind me and in the corner of my eye i see Scott and Jackson.

"Scott! Get isaac into your car and go to Deatons, Jackson help him get isaac settled, you might have to drive. Ethan take all the kids, along with the rest of the pack, go home. Keep your guard up and lock all the windows and doors. Stay in the den and dont come out till we get back. Me and Derek will meet you three at Deatons. No one goes out alone, you are all coming back and staying at out house till we know what we're dealing with and have it handled. Do I make myself clear!?" I order, there is no way in letting all of them out of my sight. One of my pups is injured, we have a threat to deal with and I'm pregnant putting my hormones on overdrive.

Everyone quickly mumbles an 'understood' and gets into the right cars. I hope into the Toyota with Derek and call Deaton to let him know something happened and that we're on are way. I feel bad that I couldnt heal Isaac, but it was too public and humans we're crowding around us, they were to close.

We make it to Deatons in, what should have been 30 minutes, but took us 10. Good thing Derek finally took Noah's offer of being a Deputy, it means he can break the speed limit.

I fly into the back room and rush to isaac, pulling the knife out. I heal him and he finally relaxes a little.

"So, what happened?" Deaton asks, I turn to Isaac, seeing as he was the only one here that was there.

"I dont really know. One moment I was telling this person to leave your car allow, the next thing I know I'm on the ground with a knife in my chest and the person was gone." Oh god, my poor pup.

"What were they doing with my car?" I turn to Derek. Really? Hes worried about his car right now?

"When I got there they had scratch something on the back of it." Isaac states. They did what now? I quickly fly our to the car, I can hear the others running out to the front. Theres a symbol in the back. But not just any symbol, its the same symbol of the hunters we took down, the ones who had our kids locked away, the ones we killed. This cant be right!?

"No, no, no, no, n-" I start panicking a lost my words. I fall to the ground, everything is blurry but I cant breath. They're back, we were just getting back to some kinda normal. What if they take the kids? What are they after? What if they kill one of my pups? What if-

I'm pulled out of my panicked star by a pair of lips against mine. I automatically know they're Derek's.

"Stiles, babe, everything will be alright, we'll figure this out. We always do. For now lets get back home so you can be surrounded by the pups." All I can do is nod at Derek's words, my own words struggling to form.

"If I may, before you go, i would like to check the twins. You just had a panic attack which could cause some harm to them. You were scheduled a check up soon, so might as well do it now. If that's okay with you?" Deaton quietly inform. Actually that's a pretty good idea. I nod and Derek helps me back into the clinic, the three pups follow behind us.

I get up on the metal table and lift my shirt up, Deaton pulls the ultrasound machine towards me. He squirts the gel on my stomach and fuck that's cold! The pups giggle as I flinch and I give them the "mum" glare. Derek holds my hand and we all watch the screen and Deaton moves the wand around. He finally stops moving the wand and two little baby looking blobs appear on the screen. Suddenly the silence is broken by two little heart beats, fuck I'm crying again.

"They look healthy too me. They're heart beats are strong and they're both forming nicely. Try and keep your stress levels down as much as you can though. Panic attacked can make the babies panic which may not end well at all. But they look healthy and strong to me. I'll go print off some pictures for you both." Oh thank fuck! But how am I supposed to keep my stress levels down when we've got a threat to deal with. You'd think after know me for this long, Deaton would know the panic is my middle name. Okay, maybe I'm not that bad but still, with everything going on, imma panic!

"Stiles, you okay?" I turn to look at Derek, who was also crying. Awe, hes such a softy wolf.

"Yeah, just thinking of how the fuck I'm supposed to stay calm with this threat of ours. I might have to call in my dad, mum, Jack and my uncles to help. Maybe even Nan and uncle bobby. I mean I could probably still fight-" derek growls interrupt me. "But I have a slight, not so small, feeling you won't let me. So, we're gonna need reinforcements. But we dont know how many people were up-"

"Stiles! Calm down! You're stressing again. Seriously babe, we'll figure this out. But right now we're going home to be with the pups, okay?." Derek says, interrupting me again, but that's probably for the best, I was working myself up again.

"Okay babe, let's go home." I give him a quick hug, grab my sonograms, thank deaton and make my way to the car- the others right behind me.

Just when I thought everything was calming down for christmas, someone just had to go and ruin it. I knew it seemed way to calm. Guess that's why they call it the calm before the storm.