Chapter 12

Everyone starts cheering and congratulating us. Oh, thank god. Everyone seems to be excited. Thank God. I look to Derek and he's smiling. God, I love seeing him smile, he's changed so much since I first met him, he had no family, terrified to get close to people, always angry. But now he has a family, he's happy and loved and he loves us and he isn't afraid to love us.

"Now, Who's hungry?" I yell over the top of their cheering. and everyone yells back a quick me. "Good, who wants to help me make dinner." Jason, Samson and Tyson all but rush over to me, shouting at the top of their lungs that that wanna help. So cute. "Isaac, Mason and Liam, you guys are helping too. Nan feel free to join." I say the head to the kitchen, the pups and nan following.

"So what's for dinner?" Isaac asks.

"My famous lasagne." the little pups cheer and we start gathering the ingredients.

.

.

.

Okay, I regret letting Samson and Jason help cook. We decided to make the lasagne pasta from scratch and now there is flour everywhere! Actually I don't regret it. This was pretty fun, chasing the boys around the kitchen, they ran as fast as they could considering they both have crutches but they ended up covered in flour. Tyson even joined in, he got Isaac in the face, then he got both me and my nan. We're currently "hunting" for the boys in the kitchen, I'm tryna find Jason, Nan's finding Tyson and Isaac's finding Samson. We all have flour in our hands, we're tryna ambush them. I quickly turn the corner of this massive kitchen island and I grab a hold of Jason, he squeals and at the same time we throw flour at each other.

"Got ya!" We both cream at each other then burst out laughing. I love this little dude, I'm so happy we found him and his sister, they mean the world to me. Seeing them smile just makes me feel so proud that I've made them happy, even though terrible things have happened to them they can still be happy and I have helped hem to do so.

"You guys a adorable." I turn and see Derek and the rest of the pack standing at the kitchen door way, phones held up, most likely for taking pictures.

"Awe, thanks Der. You're kinda cute too." I reply with a smirk. He puts his phone away and starts moving towards me. Oh god, why did I say that, now he's gonna get me. My smirk drops as soon as his appears. I start backing away and Jason just starts laughing while walking away. Traitor!

Crackkkk!

"Awe, you look adorable... kinda." Derek says after cracking eggs on my head. Dammit, if only I didn't watch Jason leave, I would have noticed Derek picking up the eggs and I would have noticed him getting closer. That jerk. As he starts walking away I grab the rest of the eggs and wait for him to stop moving. He stops by the door way and give Jason a high five. Traitors! I quickly fly behind Derek without him noticing and crack all 8 eggs on his head. Then Scar runs in, knocking Derek down. Derek tries to stable himself but ends up pulling me down with him. That's it, he gets it. I quickly tackle him and try and pin him to the floor properly.

"Papa, I'll help you." I hear Jason yell, before I feel him try and pull my arm up. Scarlet then tries to tackle her brother, probably tryna stop him. Me and Derek give each other a look and quickly let got of each other and grab one of the kids and start tickling them. I know the pack are taking pictures and I'm happy they are, I wants to frame all these memories, treasure these moments forever.

"Maybe we should just order some Chinese or something?" Scott says from behind me and we all start laughing harder.

"Good idea Scotty." I say once I finally get up, letting the kids run away to their friends. "But I think we should get cleaned up first." Everyone chuckles but they all nod their heads. "Me, Derek, Nan and Isaac need to go shower. Scott could you help Jason have a bath. Chris and Peter, you guys can sort you sons out and I will bathe Scar when I finish showering. Liam and Mason, since you guys didn't get to messy could you start cleaning up the mess, after I sort me and Scar out I will come and help you guys. but if you just make a start that would be helpful. Dad, you can decide whether we order in or eat out. Don't let the pups persuade you. You guys are going back to the bunker tomorrow so pick something decent." I order and everyone starts moving to their respected places. I can hear some of the pups tryna get my dad to eat in, but then I hear Noah telling the pups to back off. I have a feeling we're gonna beating out.