~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ~

Izuku sat down on the couch in the living room, next to Hisashi. They were going to broadcast the U.A sports festival on to the T.V. so they could watch Katsuki and his class participate.

"Please welcome, from the hero course, class 1-A!!" Present Mic shouted as Class 1-A entered the field grounds through the tunnel.

"Dad, look! There's Kacchan!" Izuku said, pointing at the screen excitedly. Hisashi chuckled and shook his head at his child's childish antics.

A few words were said after all the first years entered the field grounds. On the stage stood the R-rated hero, Midnight! She explained some of the rules of the festival before asking everyone to take their place by the starting line for the first task which turned out to be a race.

Class 1-A was scattered about, ready to make a break for it at any moment to hopefully take the lead. Katsuki stood next to a red-headed boy close to the back.

"That must be Ejirou Kirishima. Kacchan told me about him! Well, he called him 'Shitty Hair', but he's one of Kacchans best friends!" Izuku said, pointing at Kirishima. "Watch your language." Hisashi said, smacking Izuku in the arm lightly. "Sorry." Izuku mumbled.

Time had passed and the first two challenges came to an end, with Katsuki coming out in first place for the first challenge and second place in the second challenge with a kid named Shouto Todoroki, son of number two pro hero, Endeavor, in first. Let's just say, Katsuki wasn't too happy he lost to 'Icy-hot' but calmed down soon after when he realized he could still win in the final challenge. The Quirk Battles.

While one of the battles went on, Katsuki went down to the waiting room. Katsuki was up next and he was up against a girl also from 1-A named Ochako Uraraka. Uraraka was a nice girl and all, but she was determined. Really determined.

While Katsuki waited, he got a call from Izuku. Katsuki smiled and picked up the phone,
"Hey, Babe!" Katsuki said. "Hi, Kacchan! Are you ready for your fight against... what was her name? Uraraka, was it?" Katsuki laughed softly. "Yeah, that's her." "You're gonna do great, Kacchan! Dad and I are cheering you on!!" Izuku said with excitement.

Katsuki was about to speak but then was interrupted by Present Mic's voice coming in over the speaker. "Next up, Katsuki Bakugou versus Ochako Uraraka! Please, make your way to the battlefield!" Katsuki sighed, "I got to go, babe. I'll call you tonight, alright?" "Alright! Dad and I will be cheering you on! Love you!" Katsuki chuckled. "I love you too."

Izuku hung up the phone and took his place next to his father on the couch.

The battle went on for a while, Katsuki being the winner of his battle against Uraraka. Another student in class 1-A, whose name is Hitoshi Shinsou, who had a mind-controlling quirk, went against Shouto Todoroki. Todoroki won his battle against Shinsou, which meant he and Katsuki were set to battle last.

Katsuki and Todoroki's battle was harsh, but Katsuki ended up winning in the end. Meanwhile, Izuku was cheering for Katsuki's win from his side of the screen.

"Kacchan won! Kacchan won the sports festival!" Izuku cheered, jumping up in down. Hisashi chuckled at Izuku and agreed. "Make sure to call him later to congratulate him." Hisashi said, giving Izuku a quick glance as the greenette smiled brightly.

About fifteen minutes later, the podiums rose up from the stage. The sight had the Midoriya's furious!

Katsuki was chained up to a pole with a muzzle on his first place podium. Katsuki was thrashing around, trying to get out of the bindings. But then again, who wouldn't in his situation? Katsuki did nothing wrong, but the teachers decided that it would be a good idea to chain him up for his 'savage' behavior.