~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ~

It was winter break in Japan it was getting colder by the day.

Katsuki had one earbud in, playing music as he was walking into the common room of the dorms. He was listening to Izuku's newest song that just came out a couple of minutes ago. He already had the song on file on his phone since he got to listen to the songs early. One of the perks of being the song artist's boyfriend.

The song was called 'House of Memories' and Katsuki absolutely loves it! It may be his favorite Izuku has made yet!

When Katsuki made it to the common room, he was met with the voices of the rest of 1-A. He paused his music and put his phone in his back pocket before walking over to the rest of the class.

"What're you idiots gawking about now?" Katsuki asked, leaning on the back of the couch where everyone was seated around the T.V.

"Deku is streaming! We're about to watch him on the T.V!" Mina shouted from her place in front of Katsuki.

Katsuki looked at the T.V and saw that Jirou had connected her phone to the T.V and was now playing Izuku's stream.

"Hello, Chat! Hope you've all had a great day!" Izuku said, reading the chat as it zoomed by.

Momo had connected a translator to the T.V so they could understand what Izuku was saying. Izuku spoke in English while streaming since most of his viewers were from America. From time to time, when Izuku was mad or some other strong emotion, he spoke in Japanese. Especially off camera. He spoke Japanese at home around his family and Katsuki.

Katsuki smiled at his boyfriend. Izuku had a flower crown on that had purple and white flowers on it. Katsuki made the crown for him for his 10th birthday. He loved when Izuku wore it.

While Izuku was reading the chat, he came across one specific comment. "'Where is Kacchan right now?' Well, the reason he isn't in a lot of my videos in person is that he lives in Japan. He's training to become a hero at U.A!"

The common room went silent. "KACCHAN GOES TO U.A!?" The girls shouted.

"AND HE'S IN THE HERO COURSE!?" Kirishima and Kaminari shouted at the same time.

"THEN WE COULD POSSIBLY KNOW HIM!!" Mina squealed, jumping up in down.

'Oh dear Nezu, help me...' Katsuki thought, rubbing his hand down his face in annoyance.

While everyone was chattering about who Kacchan could be, Todoroki had somehow snatched one of his conspiracy boards from the supply closet.

"Alright everyone, who are our possible suspects?" Todoroki asked, uncapping his marker.

"Well, we know they're a male. Deku did say he, am I wrong?" Jirou said and Todoroki proceeded to write it down.

'Well, partially male. There is something called a DemiMale, you know.' Bakugou thought, scrolling through his phone.

After roughly fifteen minutes, Todoroki had all the people who they thought could be Kacchan written down on the whiteboard.

The list consisted of Ejirou Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, Hanta Sero, Yuuga Aoyama, Tenya Iida, Shouto Todoroki, and all the males in the hero course that didn't have mutant quirks. They could see Kacchan well enough around his disguise to tell that he didn't have a mutant quirk.

"Wow, Todoroki. You really thought of everyone! I'm impressed!" Sero spoke, coming up behind Todoroki to get a better look at the board. Todoroki blushes lightly at the comment but turned his head away to hide his red face.

Katsuki watched everyone ramble on about who they thought Kacchan was before growing tired of the ongoing conversation and turned to leave the dorms.

"Hey, Bakubro, where are you going?" Kaminari asked, looking over his shoulder from his spot on the couch.