~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE *confetti poppers explode* HERE'S MY GIFT TO YOU :D

Katsuki sat at his desk in his dorm, his fingers rapidly clicking the keys. Izuku was live on Twitch with his friends from America. They were playing Overwatch2 and Katsuki was playing with them and streaming as well.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! THAT FUCKING WIDOWMAKER FUCKING SNIPED ME!" He screamed, slamming his hands on the desk as his screen started to spectate Izuku who was playing as Genji.

Izuku giggled, throwing his shuriken's at the Widowmaker that just killed his boyfriend only moments prior.

"HAH! TAKE THAT WIDOWMAKER!" Katsuki yelled, his speciation time coming to an end and jumping back into the game.

Katsuki was playing as Junkrat, Izuku as Genji, Orion as Junker Queen, Nathaniel as Reinhardt, and Xailia as Mercy. Mattie and Aline were both busy so they weren't with them.

"Damn, I really wish Blizzard didn't change Overwatch from being six players down to five. That's just stupid in my opinion. Now we can't all play!" Nathan said loudly into the mic.

"Even if they didn't change it, one person would still be left out, Nathan." Izuku said, deflecting the enemy bastion's bullets.

"Kat doesn't play much with us anymore because of school, though!" Nathan said, cheering as the 'Victory!' animation danced across the screen.

Just then, a knocking came from outside Katsuki's door. "One sec guys," He said before muting his mic on both Discord and on the stream. He took his headset off and sat it on its stand before getting up from his chair and walking over to the door.

Once he opened the door, he was met with the presence of Kirishima. He groaned, "What the hell do you want, Shitty Hair? I'm kinda busy-" He spoke harshly before being cut off by Kirishima, "The class is playing games downstairs like 'Truth or Dare' or 'Never Have I Ever' or-"

"I want nothing to do with your stupid games, idiot!" Katsuki snapped, crossing his arms across his chest.

Kirishima pouted, "C'mon, Bakubro! Please!? You never play games with us!" He clasped his hands together, practically begging the explosive blonde before him.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, groaning in annoyance. "Fine! Fine! I'll participate in your shitty games. I'll be down in ten." And without saying anything else, he turned back into his dorm, slamming the door behind him.

The blonde walked back over to his computer, unmuting himself. "Sorry, chat. Something came up so I gotta go." The chat filled with many 'Byeeee's as he ended the stream.

"Awwwe, leaving already, Kat!" Nathan whined.

"Be safe, Kacchan. I love you!" Izuku spoke cheerfully.

Katsuki smiled, "Yeah, yeah. I love you too, Deku." He said before hanging up.

Katsuki took a deep breath, running his fingers through his hair. He stood there for a minute, mentally preparing himself for whatever idiotic ideas his fellow classmates may have come up with.

After mentally preparing himself for what was to come, he walked over to his dorm door and locked it behind him as he left the comfortability of his dorm. He walked to the elevator, pressing the button and waiting for it to arrive. Minutes later, he found himself on the couch in the common area.

The class had formed a circle in the seating area, some on the floor, others on the couch and loveseats. Katsuki sat on the left side of the couch, head propped up by his arm as it rested on the armrest. Next to him was Kirishima and Sero. On the floor in front of them was Mina, Shinsou, and Kaminari. On one of the loveseats, Yaomomo and Jirou sat all cuddled up while Shoji and Asui sat on the other with Tokoyami leaning up against Shoji's legs on the floor. The rest had all taken the other couch or sat on the floor.