~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx~

It was five o'clock the next morning and Katsuki was still asleep. His hair being the explosive mess it always is, the blanket pulled up to his chin. Katsuki grunted as Izuku flopped down on top of him.

"Iz..." Katsuki yawned, "It's too fucking early...!" He swatted at Izuku as the greenette poked his face. Izuku laughed, "Wake up, Kacchan! It's Christmas morning!" The greenette jumped up and down on the blonde's chest in an attempt to wake him up. Katsuki sat up, grabbing Izuku's hips. The blonde rested his head on Izuku's shoulder from where he was now placed in his lap. Izuku ran his fingers through the blonde's explosive hair. "Let's go open presents!"

The two got out of bed, Katsuki rather reluctantly, and went to wake up their parents. After that, they all went downstairs to the living room to open presents. Pictures were taken and squeals in excitement were heard. Once they were done opening presents, it was eight in the morning. Hisashi went back to bed, Mitsuki followed to her room, Masaru made coffee, and Izuku and Katsuki sat on the couch, bundled up in a blanket.

Katsuki and Izuku watched T.V as they cuddled on the couch, Izuku between Katsuki's legs, leaning against his chest. "Hey, Kacchan?" Izuku spoke quietly. "Yeah, Nerd?" Katsuki made eye-contact with Izuku. Katsuki's eyes widened in surprise when Izuku suddenly pressed his lips to his own. He quickly kissed back, making Izuku smile.

Katsuki pulled away, "What was that for?" He asked, look down at the smaller with a slightly red face. Izuku giggled, "There's mistletoe above us!" Katsuki looked up and there was Hisashi holding mistletoe above the two with Mitsuki not too far away with a camera in her hands.

Katsuki groaned, "Are you two serious?" He looked to his mother and uncle-figure. Izuku and the two adults laughed, Katsuki joining in after failing to act annoyed. Masaru chuckled at their childishness from his place in the doorway.

~«✧・゚: *✧・゚:*»~

It was now the thirtieth of December, and Izuku, Hisashi, and Katsuki were all at Hisashi's work. Hisashi worked as the CEO of a photography and filming company which made it easy for Izuku to get his pictures taken for the media.

Since Izuku was pretty much a celebrity, he had to get publicly accessible pictures taken every so often, and with Hisashi being the owner of a professional photography company, he and Katsuki could get their pictures taken easily without random strangers knowing Katsuki's identity.

Katsuki and Izuku were getting their Christmas pictures taken and needed to change into Christmas appropriate clothing which made Katsuki grumble in annoyance. Izuku laughed at the blonde's negative response.

Izuku had on a scarlet sweater and a white, furry scarf wrapped around his neck along with back jeans and black leather boots with white fur at the top. Katsuki had pretty much the same thing on except his sweater was swapped out for a black turtleneck and a red winter coat over the top that stayed unzipped. They both had black beanies on as well as a pair of black leather gloves.

Izuku was loving the outfit while Katsuki was growling in annoyance like always. Izuku pecked Katsuki's cheek as the stood on set in front of the white background, calming the explosive blond slightly.

The two posed, Katsuki's arm around Izuku's shoulder while the smaller had his arms wrapped around this stomach. The two did multiple pictures. White Christmas morning, Presents being unwrapped, Katsuki as Santa and Izuku being Rudolph, and finally under the mistletoe which the camera had the perspective of the fire in the fireplace and Katsuki's face was hidden behind the crackling flames.