~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ~

(Sorry that this chapter took so long! I've been really busy lately with school and I've also had very little motivation to write. Also, I'm sorry that this chapter is short and rushed! I really want to get to the next chapter quickly!)

It was five minutes until midnight on December
thirty-first. Mitsuki, Masaru, and Hisashi were all sitting on the couch with a glass of red wine in their hand and sparkling gold party hats on their heads.

Izuku and Katsuki were sitting on the loveseat across from the adults, sparkling grape juice in wine glasses instead of wine in their hands as they are underaged. Izuku had a sparkly gold star headband on his head while Katsuki had gold star sunglasses resting on his head as well.

Everyone had little confetti poppers close by to pop when the clock hit midnight to celebrate the new year. The three of them were going to watch the ball drop in Times Square once the clock hit midnight on the T.V.

Izuku was placed on Katsuki's lap with Katsuki's arms wrapped around his waist from behind. Katsuki felt a vibration coming from his pocket and pulled out his phone, sighing in annoyance when he saw the contact name 'Shitty Hair'. Izuku laughed slightly at the name. Katsuki hit the green button and the screen went black for a second before the live video of his 'friends' showed up on the screen.

(Again, I know nothing about time zones so please, just bare with me! Also, let's just say they're all speaking Japanese right now because I'm too tired to write the bolded words right now.)

"Bakubro!" Kaminari yelled into the phone. "God, Dunce face! Lower your damn voice!" Katsuki scolded. "What did you need?" He asked.

"We're wishing you a 'Happy New Year' because it's almost midnight for you, right?" Mina spoke up. "We already had our New Year's party last night!" This time it was Kirishima that spoke.

"Well, thanks, I guess..." Katsuki mumbled. Everyone's faces held a bright smile on their face before Sero's dropped in shock.

"Wait, DID YOU DYE YOUR HAIR?" He yelled. The others in Japan just noticed as well. "YOU DYED IT PINK! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D DO THAT!" Kaminari basically screamed.

"Yes, idiots. I dyed my hair. I lost a bet to my boyfriend so now my hair is like this. Also, I had my hair like this when you called on Christmas Eve! How're you just now noticing?" Katsuki spoke, an eyebrow raising toward the end of his sentence.

They were silent before Mina screamed, "AAAHHHHH!! WE MATCH, BAKUBAE!!" She twirled around.

"OI!" Izuku yelled at the phone, "THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!" Katsuki laughed, the adults joining in. The other side of the phone quieted down. "OMG! IS THAT THE BOYFRIEND YOU'VE TOLD US ABOUT!?" 'Damn, she's really loud.' Izuku thought.

"Yes, that's my boyfriend, Raccoon Eyes!" Katsuki snapped. "And you better not get any ideas!"

"Can we see this boyfriend of yours, Bakubro?" Kirishima asked. "NO!" Was all he yelled back before hanging up on them.

Everyone was laughing for a bit before settling down.

"TEN!" Izuku shouted.

"NINE!" Everyone else joined in.

"EIGHT!"

"SEVEN!"

"SIX!"

"FIVE!"

"FOUR!"

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"