~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ~

I am so so sorry for such a long wait... I've been really busy and my motivation has overall been out the window. Once this chapter is released (which if you're reading this, it has), I will try my hardest to return to my monthly upload schedule. Thank you for your patience!

- London

-/-

About two hours after the call Katsuki had with Izuku, everyone was called down for dinner in the common area. Satou had made homemade pizza for everyone, both pepperoni on plain cheese.

While everyone was sitting at the large table they had in the dorms, Jirou abruptly ran into the building. She had been visiting her parents for the entirety of the break and had finally returned to the building for school the next day as break had come to an end.

When she ran through the front doors, everyone's gaze shifted to her as she ran over to the rest of the class. "You guys won't believe what just happened!" She screamed with wide eyes.

Mina swallowed the food that was in her mouth quickly before speaking, "Girl, spill the tea!" She squealed, leaning forward over the table, head resting on her hands.

"I AM NOW THE NEW VOICE ACTOR FOR CHERRI BOMB IN HAZBIN HOTEL!" Jirou squealed. Everyone who knew what Hazbin Hotel
was—which was most—abruptly stopped eating their food and stared at her with wide eyes except for Katsuki who already knew.

Mina, Uraraka, and Kaminari started squealing in excitement, and let's just say, there was lots of chaos after that.

-/-

Over in America, Izuku was at school with his friends. It was currently their study period before they were aloud off campus to go home or return to their designated dorms for the few who lives on campus.

Izuku lived in the dorms, but went home to his father every weekend, which his house wasn't too far from the school. Xailia lived on campus; Nathaniel and Mattie stayed on campus as well, and shared a dorm since they're siblings; Orion went home, and so did Aline.

They were currently sitting in the commons area by the cafeteria. They all had a table to themselves since most students were still in class. Orion was drawing on their tablet with Nathan resting his arm around their shoulders while he worked on his own work, Izuku was on his phone for whatever reason, and the rest were doing homework for their different specialized classes.

"Hey, Zu?" Orion spoke up.

Izuku hummed, not looking up from his phone.

"D'you think we could come over this afternoon?" Orion asked him, looking up from his tablet and setting his digital pencil in its holder connected to the iPad case.

Izuku looked up from his phone, eyebrow raising, "Sure, but why so sudden, 'Ri?" He asked.

Orion smiled playfully, "No reason!" He turned back to his drawing, retreating his pencil once more.

Izuku's confusion only grew when the rest of his friends giggled softly behind their hands, trying to hide it. What were these idiots planning now?

-/-

After school, everyone got a ride from Nathan in his car, Orion in the passenger seat and Nathan driving, obviously. The other four were in the back seat. It was a tight squeeze but Xae just sat nearly in Aline's lap for space.