~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ~

Sorry for the late chapter.. here's a Christmas present from me to you! Merry Christmas!

Izuku's flight wasn't for a another month so he had time to plan and think things over. He was starting to change his mind about surprising Katsuki instead of telling him beforehand. He could try and keep it a secret until he gets there and risk slipping up on his words and ruining the surprise, or he could just go ahead and tell Katsuki so they'd all have time to prepare.

Lately, Izuku had also been planning something huge. That something just so happens to be his first concert on stage. In front on thousands of people.

What was he thinking when he planned this? Absolutely nothing! It was a spur of the moment kind of thing. He was just laying in bed one night, the clawing hands of insomnia holding him hostage, when the idea clicked in his mind. He jumped up and out of bed and ran to his fathers room, slamming the door open and causing Hisashi to fall out of bed, and presented his idea.

And thus, the concert idea was born. Was he happy he thought of this? Yes. Was he happy he planned it so soon? Not really.

Izuku had planned two concert times and locations before he flew to Japan. One in Louisiana, and one in New York. They were both a week apart from each other and now, Izuku was about to announce those two concerts on his social media, as well as on livestream.

It was gonna be a tour, mostly in the U.S. but also in Japan since he planned to stay there for a little while with Katsuki before returning. The Japanese tour wasn't gonna be announced until he had made it to Japan however.

Izuku currently sat at his computer, the 'Starting Soon..' displaying on his livestream. He fidgeted with stress ball, taking deep breaths. He hasn't told Katsuki about the tour yet; wanting this to be a surprise and then tell him later about the rest of the plan.

As one of his new songs played in the background, he watched the chat roll by. This was gonna be one heck of a stream as he was gonna drop like, three major announcements in one stream. He was stressed, anxious and excited all in one.

As he hit the transition button, the screen changed from the 'Starting Soon..' screen to his blank screen, causing the chat to comment in confusion.

RaggedShipper: ???
YourMothr: why is the screen black
Invisiblewho: did my phone break or is everyone seeing this?
tinnman: *confusion intensifies??*

As the screen slowly lit up, a video started to play with faint music in the background, slowly getting a bit louder.

ZoomerRaccoon: is this what I think it is??!!

The video started playing and the chat erupted in excitement. At the same time, Izuku posted on his social media with a smile on his face, announcing the video. Vivziepop, the creator of the show, had already posted the video about thirty minutes ago to her channel, and Izuku was promoting it now as well.