~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ~

The next morning Katsuki was rudely woken up by his mother dragging him out of bed. Literally. Mitsuki threw off his covers, grabbed Katsuki by the ankles and pulled him off his bed.

Katsuki groaned rubbed his eyes. "Damn woman! I'm up!" Katsuki snapped. "Get up! We're gonna miss our flight if you sleep any longer!" Mitsuki yelled before making her way out of her sons room, closing the door behind her.

Katsuki sighed and slowly got up from the floor. Once Katsuki was up and had a sense of balance once more, he made his way over to his closet and grabbed his clothes for the day before heading into his bathroom that was attached to his bedroom to take a quick shower.

After Katsuki had gotten out of the shower, brushed his teeth and hair, he emerged from the bathroom in his day clothes.

Katsuki wore a baggy black, shortsleeved tee-shirt with a long-sleeved, black and white striped shirt underneath, dark navy high-rise ripped jeans and a black belt holding the jeans up with his shirt tucked into his pants. Katsuki was also sporting a pair of black converse.

Katsuki grabbed his phone, charger, and anything else he needed last minute before stuffing them in his duffel bag, minus his phone which he stuffed in his back pockets.

Katsuki grabbed his suitcase and swung his duffle bag over his shoulder before heading downstairs to meet his parents at the front door. Once Katsuki made it to the front door, his parents started heading out the door and loading up the car with their suitcases and bags before getting in and heading to the airport.

They made it there 15 minutes before boarding so they grabbed some coffee from the coffee shop inside the airport. When they finally got their coffee's, the went to the boarding terminal and boarded the plain.

The Bakugou's had first class tickets and there was no body else in first class on this flight so Masaru and Mistsuki got to sit together while Katsuki got to sit by himself, much to his enjoyment.

Katsuki put in his headphones, choosing a song from a playlist he liked before the plane started it's ascent. Once the plane was in the air, Katsuki leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. He was tired from staying up so late last night. While Katsuki's music kept playing, it just became background noise to him as he drifted off to sleep.

Izuku woke up 9 AM. When Izuku woke up, the first thing he did was check his phone. When he opened his phone and saw the text message from Katsuki saying, "We'll be landing at 11:00! Can't wait to see you ;)" Izuku jumped out of bed instantly. Today was the day he got to see Katsuki again! And better yet, they're landing an hour before planned!

Izuku ran to the bathroom attached to his room and started a shower. Once he was done, he emerged from the bathroom with a towel around his waist and in his hands which was drying his damp hair.

Izuku made his way over to the closet and picked out an outfit for the day. He decided on some black cargo pants, a baby blue hoodie with white accents, and some white Airwalks.

Once Izuku was dressed, he grabbed his phone and ran downstairs to the front door where he kept his keys hanging on the wall. Hisashi was going to meet Izuku at the airport to welcome the Bakugou's. Hisashi had to leave before hand to pickup breakfast for the five of them.

Izuku grabbed his keys from off the hook and stepped out of the house, locking the door behind him. Izuku ran down the path from the house to the driveway. He had called a driver earlier to drive him to the airport.

Since Izuku was a famous celebrity by now, he had to have at least one bodyguard with him if he didn't have a disguise on. And since Izuku and his father were also rich, that meant they had people working for them to drive them places and everything.