5

Harry's POV:

I smile at the memory of how flustered Louis was by me as my driver pulls out of their driveway.

I didn't think that was going to go as well as it did, his brothers seemed to at least be fine with me. But I'm just praying that they let me take him out.

I don't know what it is about little blue eyes but I have never felt this way before. I mean he is utterly perfect but no one has ever and I mean ever lived in my mind as he has been.

Yesterday I had planned to "run into Louis" again while he was leaving school but when he never left the campus I came to find him and had never felt more rage in my entire life than I did when I saw what douche touching him.

And trust me I have felt a lot of rage in my life. A lot. But nothing has been even remotely as infuriating like that. It took every fiber within me to not kill him on the spot, that would have terrified Louis and just forced him away.

But Louis isn't here now.

So I pull out my phone to text my team, letting them know that I need the boy by the name of Chris Stone in the 'studio' by the time I am home. Getting the boy's information was absurdly easy.

I didn't even check for a text back, knowing that they would never defy my order of mine no matter how close of friends we are.

I don't care if this Chris character is technically a kid, he touched Louis, and for that.. well we'll see how carried away I get with it. But it's not going to be pretty for him.

The boys and I also have a mission on top of that tonight, some fucker messed with our weapon shipment, so that also needs to be taken care of.

Though I would prefer to just go back to the Tomlinson's and just be with Lou. I need him with me, just in my life, with me always.

I don't care if it's unhealthy to adore someone who I just met this much.

I already know it is going to take him some time to build feelings for me but I will wait, however long it takes.

I know I won't be good for Louis but I can't help it. He is sweet and pure and innocent, while I am anything but. And if he were to know what I really do for a living, he wouldn't want to be around me at all.

Thus why I will never tell him, I refuse for him to have anything to do with that life. It is not safe, especially for someone like him.

Louis's POV:

"Does this look weird?" I ask the boys, stepping into the living room to show them my clothing.

I run my hands over the shirt, feeling extremely fidgety and anxious.

Harry is supposed to be here in 20 minutes and I still can't figure out what the heck I am supposed to be wearing. He never even told me where we are going so I don't know whether I am supposed to be dressing in joggers and a jumper or a full suit and tie.

"You look great bud stop stressing." Edward comforts.

The boys are just sitting on the couch, they were playing video games before I came and bothered them. So they both are just staring me down from their seats.

"But what if I am dressed too fancy and we are just going for a walk or something," I say with a sigh of worry.

I have never once been on a date before, I'll somehow probably end up messing something up.

I am dressed in a night-black pair of slacks and just a plain white long-sleeve shirt that I have rolled up around the sleeves.

"Louis you look perfect and Harry is beyond lucky that he is even getting the chance to take you out," Liam says.