30

Louis's POV:

His eyes darken as he looks at me with so much emotion.

He flips us slowly, leaving me on my back, panting for air, as his body hovers over mine when he slowly leans back down, engulfing my lips in his.

I whimper as he slowly trails his hand up the inside of my pant-covered thigh, creeping up my body dangerously slow.

"H-Harry," I moan out as I arch my back ever so slightly.

"Try again," He says darkly, ceasing all movements as he pulls away from me.

I whine at the loss of touch immediately.

"Daddy, daddy," I correct quickly, wanting him to touch me again.

"There we go, good boy," He says before diving his head back down, sucking love bites on my chest and neck within seconds.

"P-please," I beg in a moan, needing him to touch me, my hard-on was beginning to hurt.

"Since you asked so nicely. Fine," he says with a smirk as he cups my lower region.

I try to suppress loud moans as he begins to palm me through my pants, driving me wild.

"Can I take these off baby," He says, looking down toward my pants.

I don't know why that made me shy, Harry has seen me naked before but it's been months and part of me is just nervous I am going to disappoint him somehow.

"It's okay if you don't want to do this Louis," Harry says, making his voice soft and comfortable.

"No no, I want to, I do really. I just- I won't be good at this." I try to voice my insecurities, but my words jumble as I don't know how to describe this.

His look softens at me and he moves his hand up to my face, cupping my chin as his thumb softly rubs my cheek.

"Darling, I'm not expecting you to pull out some porn star tricks. We are going to go slow, and I am going to take care of you. I don't want you thinking or worrying about being 'good'. You are perfect and I'm beyond lucky to be the one who gets to share this experience with you." He says sweetly as he presses a small sensual kiss on my nose.

"But haven't you done this with a lot of people," I say shyly, insecurity rushing through me as I think about how there have probably been people who have made him feel way better than I ever will be able to.

He forces my eyes back up to his as he looks down at me dominantly.

"No baby, I really haven't, I promise. But even if I had, none of that would matter. I've never loved or cared about someone like I have you. Never have I ever wanted to worship someone's body like this, and never have I ever wanted to make love to someone. You're different Louis," He says honestly, as he looks deeply into my eyes.

Something in that made me smile slightly. I'm special to him, I mean something to him as he does to me.

I nod, now smiling up at him.

"I love you," I say, blushing slightly still,

"I love you more my sweet boy," He says, petting my face some more.

"Y-you can take them off now," I say, referring back to his question earlier.

"You sure?" He confirms once more.

I just give him a simple nod back and with that he peppers kisses all over my face as his hand with ease slowly pulls down my trousers, just leaving me in my boxers.

"Will you take yours off too?" I ask, flashing my eyes up to him.

"Already on it love," He says as he stands up for a moment to quickly pull down his own pants before getting back on top of me again.