6

Louis's POV:

By the time the car comes to a stop, we are parked in front of one of the tallest buildings I have ever seen in my entire life.

"You live here?" I ask, eyes wide.

"Well technically only up on the top, I own the building though and really only my team leaves here, just for privacy reasons." He informs, a hand on my shoulder as I stare out the window.

I turn toward him in shock.

"The whole building?" I question, shocked.

The boys mentioned him being wealthy last night at dinner but I honestly kinda thought they were joking, this is insane.

He chuckles at me.

"Yes blue eyes, c'mon I believe I promised you a date." He smirks.

He then gently pulls me out of the car, helping me down from the high step. I thank Will as we leave, Harry laughs at me before leading me into the building and into the elevator.

"I know you probably were expecting me to take you to a restaurant but honestly I would prefer us to be alone. And somewhere where you can be comfortable." He tells me as the elevator dings on the top floor.

We step into the home, it is gorgeous, to say the least.

It is modernly decorated and has a huge window that seems to overlook the entire city. The home itself is maybe 5 times the size of mine, it is unreal looking.

"No, this is perfect Harry. Your home is... amazing." I say honestly stunned.

"I'm glad you think so. I made us dinner before I left. Your brothers told me that you are a pasta fan." Harry smiles, leading me fully into the home.

I get slight butterflies at his thoughtfulness.

He keeps my hand in his as he walks into the kitchen and something about his touch drives me wild.

"It's my favorite." I laugh at the sweet man who seems to be watching for my reaction.

"Perfect"

Hours later we are sitting on the couch, onto our second movie of the night. My head has fallen limp on Harry's shoulder as I am half awake.

"Louis baby," Harry says, petting the side of my head.

I frown and groan a bit, just wanting to fall asleep.

"I want you to stay too darling trust me on that one but your brothers are going to have my head if I don't get you home in twenty minutes." He whispers, running his fingers through my fringe.

With that I slowly scrunch open my eyes, knowing that he is right. The boys would be more than pissed if I get home past curfew.

I pull my head off of his shoulder and continue to whine a bit, but silence myself when our eyes meet.

"There he is." Harry smiles.

I smile back, neither of us breaking eye contact for as much as a second.

He cups his large hand under my chin, I close my eyes for a moment at the sweet gentle touch and once I open them again, I find Harry leaning in towards me.

It is only a few seconds before his lips ever so slowly connect with mine, his taking mine with such ease and caution.

My body is instantly overcome with an indescribable warmth as he wraps his arms around my waist so so slowly.

Though it is gentle, he immediately dominates the kiss, yet somehow never lets his movements get aggressive or overwhelming.

I have never kissed a single soul in my entire life, so for all I know, I could be doing this horribly but it just feels right.