10

Louis's POV:

I wake up to the sound of Harry's voice speaking quietly not too far away.

"I told you he was safe, I wouldn't lie about his safety." He says to someone but I am still too tired to open my eyes and see who it is.

"I'm not sure how I can be about that anymore Harry." The voice of Edward rings through my ears.

With that, I am motivated to open my eyes and I find both Harry and Ed practically hovering over me. My face furrowed in confusion.

I look around to see that I am cuddled in a bed that isn't mine.

"Hi there darling," Harry says once he notices I'm awake.

"Uh hi?" I ask, confused as to what is going on right now.

Why is Eddie here? And where even is here?

"How are you feeling kiddo?" Edward says, sitting on the edge of the bed while Harry stays hovering.

"I'm fine, why?" I ask.

"Nothing, just was worried about you after this morning. We are sorry bud, we should have been more gentle with you. Liam's still at work but will definitely apologize once we are all home." Edward says as he rubs my ankle from over the blanket, causing me to flinch in pain.

"Ow," I say subconsciously.

He pulls his hand back and both boys look at me worriedly.

"Did I hurt you?" Edward asks.

"I just twisted my ankle earlier, it's fine don't worry," I tell him, hoping they just brush it off but of course, they don't.

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have brought you to a doctor." Harry says worriedly.

"How bad was it?" Edward asks.

I shrug at both of them.

"It's just a little twisted. It didn't even hurt until you touched it. I'm fine." I brush them both off.

"We'll have Liam look at it when we get home bud," Eddie says.

I just nod.

"How come you are here Eddie? This is Harry's place isn't it, I thought you guys didn't like Harry anymore." I state, tired and still upset about earlier.

"We didn't say we didn't like Harry kiddo, we just always will prioritize your safety. Which is why I am here now, I wanted to make sure you were safe," Edward says, looking at me sort of sadly.

Harry nods, seeming like he understands Edward.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask slowly.

"I told him," Harry states, stepping closer.

I furrow my face at that.

"Why?" I ask, confusion in my voice.

Does he not want me here?

"Because you are safe with me darling and they already thought I kidnapped you so I don't need to make any more problems for you," Harry tells me and I don't miss the slight look of guilt in his eye.

Edward seems to let Harry's words sink in. He gives Harry a small smile but Harry doesn't notice, he's only looking at me.

"You really do care," Edward says, looking toward Harry.

Harry turns to him.

"Of course I do," Harry says as if it is the most obvious thing in the world.

Edward looks between us before letting out a breath.