22

Louis's POV:

I turn to him with wide eyes, letting his words sink in.

"W-what?" I question, a bit in shock.

"A punishment. You wanted to learn what that meant, so I thought why not teach you." Harry says with fake innocence in his voice.

Just by the way he speaks of this 'punishment' sends chills down my back. I lean my head against the window while the thoughts of what he was going to possibly do to me run through my mind.

I always hated when the boys would punish me when I was a kid, always made me stand in the stupid corner. But for some reason, the way Harry speaks of the punishment sounds exciting.

When we pull up to Harry's building, I can feel my heart practically beating out of my chest. It's evident to both of us that I am nervous.

Harry puts his hand on my upper thigh and rubs his large hand gently, trying to calm my nerves. But having his hand so close to another part of my body is just spiking my nerves.

"I would never hurt you, Louis, that's not what this is. You don't have to be nervous." Harry whispers into my ear.

"I-I'm not nervous," I say with a shaky voice.

Harry smirks a bit before running his hand higher up my thigh, now getting dangerously close to my member.

"H-Harry," I warn.

"Ah ah ah, I don't think that's what my name is to you." He says in a slow whisper.

I don't respond to that, but my cheeks glow a bright red at his comment.

"Let's go inside then little one."

"I want you to lay over my lap darling." Harry's voice rings surprisingly calm as he sits on the edge of his king mattress.

"Over your lap? You mean like on my stomach?" I question confused as I hesitantly stand near the door.

"Just trust me, Louis," He hums out and I nod.

I always trust my Harry.

I slowly take a few steps over to Harry, standing still as my body reaches his.

He swiftly picks me up before bending me over his knee, my feet hanging off the edge of his lap. Thankfully my ribs have healed to the point where this isn't painful in the slightest, well at least not yet.

"Harry what are you going to do?" I ask, my voice maybe the smallest it's ever been.

I'm not scared or afraid that Harry is going to hurt me. I know he never would never hurt me but just part of me is beyond curious, the thought is making me anxious.

"I'm going to spank you," He states confidently.

My eyes peel open widely at that and a small gasp escapes my lips.

"S-spank me?" I question hesitantly.

Harry senses my nerves and places his hand in the small of my back, rubbing the covered skin gently.

"Yes, baby. It's not supposed to hurt you, it's supposed to teach you. But I'm not really punishing you for real now so I'll be gentle and only give you a few." He whispers deeply in my ear.

I don't say much back, I just let his words sink in. Why would he ever need to punish me? But also why do his words give me butterflies?

"Is that okay Louis?" Harry asks, his voice getting slightly more serious.

I just nod, ready for him to show me.

"I want words, Louis. Consent is important when doing this." Harry corrects seriously.