Late Mornings

Wandering into sleep land proved to be an issue for you as you had remembered your desperate need of a shower. Ala appeared at the doorway, looking over at you with amusement.

"Your phone," she said handing the phone over to you, you realized you had set all your stuff down by the door and that you needed to unpack, you know be a responsible adult. "Someone texted, by the way." Ala added, walking away with a wink. You looked down at your phone with confusion, why would she be so weird about a text?

"Ok?" you muttered, getting up and pushing the thought of your phone to the back of your mind deciding to answer this m text after a very needed shower. Looking around for the shower dread filled your body. Finding the shower you quickly set up the things you need in order to take a shower.

Stepping into the shower your tense body immediately relaxed under the calming hot water. You started to vibe to the music you were listening to, normally you didn't listen to this type of music but it was nice to listen to something different every once and a while. Your favorite song from this genre came on and you sang along to the music loudly.

"I don't fucking know if it's a lie or it's a fact

All your little fake friends will sell your secrets for some cash

Smile in my face, then put your cig' out on my back

If you ever see me, just get to runnin' like The Flash

I knew a boy just like you

He's a snake, just like you

Such a fake, just like you

But I can see the truth

Transparent soul

I can see right through, just so you know

Transparent soul

I can see right through, just so you know

I don't fucking know if it's paradise or it's a trap

Yeah, they're treating me like royalty, but is it kissin' ass?

No one's brave enough to take the fall right

But it's all your fault

Why you actin' like it's alright?

I knew a girl just like you

She was vain, just like you

Such a pain, just like you

And everybody knows the truth

Transparent soul

I can see right through, just so you know

Transparent soul

I can see right through, just so you know

It's clear to me now

You're scared of me, wow

It's clear to me now (transparent soul)

You're scared of me, wow

It's clear to me now (transparent soul)

Transparent soul

I can see right through, just so you know

Transparent soul

I can see right through, just so you know"

By the end your lungs were tired and you were ready to shampoo and condition your hair, Cake by The Ocean came on. Wrapping the soft brown towel around your soaked body brought your tired mind back as you did your face routine and scrunched the water out of your beautiful brown curls. You had picked out some warm brown sweatpants that said 'stop looking at my dick' in the crotch area, and a mint green hoodie that said 'take a pic it'll last longer ' in white bold letters. Grabbing your phone from the counter you went and unpacked your bags. Finally rest could come to your tired mind as you plopped down and nestled your head into the pillow in a cuddle like fashion.