• 3: Windrise and Crystalflies •

"Ah, so full. I never felt this full in my whole life before." Mona leaned on the chair, feeling so satisfied.

"Well, Sucrose, we should get going. Let's not go to Dragonspine for a while. From now on, we're gonna work in the Favonius Headquarters' alchemy laboratory for some time, due to the dangers of snowstorms being frequently happened in Dragonspine lately."

"Yeah, you're right." Sucrose nodded. "See you, Mona!"

"See ya! Thanks for the food!"

❅ꕥʚϊɞꕥ❅

"Sucrose, I think this is the cause of the bug explosion 2 days ago." Albedo currently digging the contents inside his bag. "A gunpowder. This is literally what Klee used to make bombs."

"Dear Archons," Sucrose gasped. "I think I've mistaken it with another potion. How did that thing ended up in my bag then?"

Albedo shrugged. "I think I accidentally put it in my bag, mistaken it as another potion. And you also mistaken it as another potion too. I'm terribly sorry. I'm really stupid and careless. And the fact it almost injured you really badly, it makes me even more guilty."

"Its fine, Albedo! I'm also stupid and careless. We're both are."

"Yeah, both of us, are stupid and careless," Albedo grinned, a slight blush appeared. His ears are warmer than usual.

Sucrose awkwardly grinned, she doesn't realize her heart is beating so fast. Dear Archons, my heart is totally swirling!

Both Albedo and Sucrose are now in a very awkward silence. They don't realize how red their faces are.

Albedo glanced a bit at Sucrose, while Sucrose also glanced a bit at Albedo. Their teal and amber eyes met. Feeling embarassed, they looked away awkwardly again.

"Ah, by the way, Albedo, you wanna join me to go to Windrise together?" Sucrose trying to break the awkwardness, suggested.

"What are we doing in Windrise?" Albedo asked in curiosity.

"I wanna catch some crystalflies and some Windwheel Asters for my alchemy purposes. If you have something to collect on Windrise, you can join me." Sucrose is tidying up her equipments and carrying her bag.

"Sure, I'll join, I guess," Albedo doubtfully agreed. Honestly, he had nothing to do in Windrise. He just wanted to go there because Sucrose wanted to go there too. He then tidied his equipments and gets his bag.

"Timaeus?" Sucrose glanced at Timaeus, who are not too far away from them, who's just reading books.

"Nah, I'll stay here. You two be careful."

"As always, Timaeus!"

The two finally walked out from the laboratory.

❅ꕥʚϊɞꕥ❅

"So, what do you wanna collect in Windrise, Albedo?" Sucrose asked while they're finally out from the Favonius Headquarters.

"I'm kinda confused, but I also have other things to collect as well. Maybe some crystalflies would do."

"Ohh, that would be hard. Crystalflies are like flies, once you try to get them, they'll fly and dissapeared in a thin air. I hate it, but I need it," Sucrose chuckled.

Albedo nodded in agreement. Crystalflies are annoying to collect.

20 minutes later, Albedo and Sucrose are both finally arrived at their destination.