• 4: Albedo's Sketchbook •

It was a few hours later after going to Windrise. Sucrose finally came home, wore her nightgown, and down her hair. Just a usual night routine for her.

The house is empty, like usual. Her parents are adventurers, they visited the house always once a month, and go on to adventures again. Sucrose is already adapted to live like this, she's used to being left alone and living independently. Cooks food for herself, working, or cleaning the house. She's fine with those even if she's doing it alone.

In her room, Sucrose sat on the edge of her bed, and then she lie on the bed, hugging her pillow with a seriously red face. Her and Albedo's hunt for Windwheel Asters and crystalflies feels like a wholesome date. She rolled herself on the bed, screaming like a squeaker in happiness. But then she forgot something. She's opening her bag, looking for her novel book that she borrowed from the Favonius Library.

She couldn't imagine how shocked she was when the book she put out from the bag is not the novel, its her mentor's sketchbook! She looked through the bag again, she couldn't find it. She panics, couldn't imagine how scared she was if she made Lisa mad if she lost her book.

Did I accidentally swapped the book with Albedo's sketchbook? So the book must be with Albedo, right? she thought to herself. Case like this usually happened and its normal.

But I'm really interested with what's inside this sketchbook tho... maybe just a little peek? She lie on her bed and opened the sketchbook. First page, second page, third page, usually drawings of sceneries or creatures of Teyvat. Slimes, Starsnatch Cliff, Windrise, or even Dawn Winery. He almost drew all Monstadt's sceneries in his sketchbook.

Sucrose decided to open a random page of the sketchbook, and she was so surprised to see lots of drawings of her page by page. Drawing of Sucrose reading a book in the Favonius Library... drawing of Sucrose pouring some potions... drawing of Sucrose sipping tea in Good Hunter... she saw a total of 6 pages of her drawings, with the beautiful details, or just drawn really good.

W-what is this...?! Sucrose's face turned red as she keeps turning the pages and keeps seeing the drawing of her. I thought he only used me as a model for his drawings just to ease him drawing anatomy or something... but he actually only wanted to draw me?!

She opened another page. She saw a couple drawings of Klee. Klee with real life sized dodoco, Klee drawing with crayons, all of those drawings are so cute. She turned to another page, its a sketch of Paimon, Sucrose actually remembers this one. Next page is a sketch of the tavern gang; Kaeya, Rosaria, and Venti. Next page is Jean in her office. All of the drawings looked amazing.

His drawings are amazing... but... please, Sucrose! His sketchbook is his private belonging! You shouldn't peek on someone's private belongings, Sucrose. Especially since he's your mentor! Sucrose thought to herself, a bit mad to herself. She then got up, wore her wool gray cardigan, covering her short sleeved white nightgown. Her hair is already down, and she's too lazy to tie it back up again.

She walked out of her house, observing the sky. Monstadt's night sky looks cloudy, she's afraid if there will be a rain pouring at anytime soon.

Its fine. Albedo's house is not too far away from here. I could run home if its raining, Sucrose muttered to herself.

She ran through the neighborhood of Monstadt, and finally managed to find Albedo's house. She knocks on the door.

She faintly could hear some footsteps from inside. Clack! "Oh, hi, Sucrose!"

She looked down, it was Klee. "Hi, Klee! Is your brother here?"

"Who is it, Klee?" Right when Sucrose said that, Albedo appeared. "Oh, hi, Sucrose."

"I... I accidentally brought your sketchbook to my bag! Did you in any chance had a novel with the title 'The Prince and The Witch'?" Sucrose asked as she gave the sketchbook to him.

"Ah, thank the Archons! I thought that book was gone like a dust. Wait a sec, I got the book you asked for." Albedo came in and a few minutes later, he came back with the book Sucrose wants. "Wait, did you read some of the pages of my sketchbook?"

"N-no, don't worry," Sucrose answered with a stutter, obviously lying. Just imagine how mad and embarassed Albedo would be if she said the truth.

"Phew, thank the Archons. Well, since our business is done, you can come back home. Good night."

"Good night, Albedo, Klee! See you tomorrow---"

Just as Sucrose about to step out from Albedo's house, a rain poured from the skies of Monstadt.

SHIT! NOO!!! THIS IS EMBARASSING!!! Sucrose is losing her mind. Albedo and Klee are still staring at her in disbelief. Her hair is now soaking wet, same goes to the book she borrowed from the library. Just imagine how mad Lisa will be if she finds out one of her books are wet.

"Sucrose! Your clothes are soaking wet! Come back in!" Albedo shouted at Sucrose who's just standing there quietly. He decided to walk out from the house and pulled Sucrose into his house.

***

Thankfully, due to her Anemo vision, Sucrose can make a wind to dry herself and the book out, even though its only barely dried. But at least her book didn't get the most impact of the rain, so the book dries the fastest.

"The rain didn't show any sign to stop," Klee sighed as she stared outside the window in the living room. "Its a heavy rain!"

Sucrose looked at Klee, a bit horrified. If the rain won't show any sign to stop... so I have to stay at Albedo's house overnight?! Her mind suddenly imagined herself sleeping with Albedo, making her face really red.

The thing she feared the most finally came. "Well, Klee thinks Sucrose should stay in Klee and Albedo's house for just a night!"

Sucrose's a bit surprised, she looks at Albedo. Albedo tried to look away, he's just embarassed. "Uhh, Albedo, y-you have an extra room, right?"

"O-of course! You can stay at Klee's room for tonight. Klee can sleep with me in my room," Albedo stutterly answered, his face is really nervous. His first thoughts are Sucrose sleeping in his room, making his face even more heated than usual. "But... your clothes are still soaking wet. How are you gonna sleep in that?"

"If Sucrose was as small as Klee, Sucrose could borrow Klee's clothes! But because Klee's body is very small, Klee's clothes will be too small if Sucrose wears it. Maybe Albedo could lend her one?" Klee innocently suggested.

ME?! WEARING ALBEDO'S CLOTHES?! Sucrose screamed in her mind, her face is total red.

"S-sure, I-I can lend her one..." Albedo nervously running upstairs. His face is fully heated.

❅ꕥʚϊɞꕥ❅