• 6: Meeting with the Acting Grandmaster •

The first rays of sunlight lit up the living room. In the morning, the rain finally stopped. Sucrose faintly heard Klee's voice; "wake up! wake up!" Half concious Sucrose opened her eyes, only to be greeted with the figure of Klee and Albedo.

"Wake up, Sucrose." Albedo's morning voice gives Sucrose a mini heart attack.

"Albedo!!! Someone's at the door!" Klee shouted as she peeked from the window.

"Who?" Albedo asked, walking towards Klee.

"Two people! Its that alchemist guy with a very hard name to spell, and also Mona," Klee innocently shouted back.

"I'm right here. No need to shout." Albedo opened the door. Clack!

"Albedo! Why you're not coming to the lab? Where's Sucrose?" Timaeus asked anxiously.

"Who is it?" The person Timaeus mentioned suddenly appeared behind Albedo.

"HOLY ARCHONS! YOU AND SUCROSE HAD A SLEEPOVER?!" Mona, who was behind Timaeus all along, screamed in shock.

"More like, accidental sleepover. It was raining last night, so Sucrose must stay in my house," Albedo explained calmly. He's trying so hard to not be flustered.

"Sucrose! I came to your house a few minutes ago but you're not there. What are you doing in Albedo's house? With... Albedo's clothes?"

"Its... uhh... complicated." Albedo scratched his nape, a bit embarassed. "Wait, about the fireplace... uhh, Mona, can you help me put out the fire with your Hydro vision?"

❅ꕥʚϊɞꕥ❅

Mona and Timaeus are finally in. With her vision, Mona can extinguish the fire easily. "Albedo, who's nightgown is this? Totally not yours, right?" Mona stared at Albedo with a gleeful smirk.

"I-its mine, actually," Sucrose answered. "So, long story short, I came to Albedo's house to give him his sketchbook back that I accidentally brought home. But when I came out from the house, sudden rain appeared, soaked my nightgown and cardigan. Klee used her Pyro vision to make fire---even though it looks more like an explosive---to warm and dry my clothes. But the rain won't show any sign to stop, forcing myself to stay at his house for a night, till the rain stops."

"Oh, okay, fair enough. Especially since I saw two bedrolls here." Mona pointed at the two bedrolls on the floor.

"Well, maybe I should come home quick now. Today I have to go to work---ah, where's my glasses?" Sucrose looked around to find her glasses.

"Do you mean this thing?" Albedo stared at Sucrose, wearing her glasses.

"Ah, sorry, Albedo. I need my glasses... please allow me to take my glasses off of your face." Sucrose slowly but softly took off the glasses from Albedo. Her hands reached to Albedo's face, she's a bit nervous. Both of their teal and amber eyes met.

"S-sure." Albedo nervously trying to look away.

"Klee, you see that?" Mona elbows Klee with a lenny face.

"Yes, why?" Klee asked in curiosity.

"Sucrose is your sister in law now," Mona chuckled.

"WHAT?! THEY WILL MARRY AND KLEE BECAME SISTER IN LAW?!" Klee innocently screamed.

Timaeus glanced at Mona, and then he facepalmed in dissapointment. "Well, see you at the lab, then."