Chapter 4

New school. new life it is I guess. A year have passed. I have new friends and A boyfriend.

Lee Donghyuck.

We met because of Taro. He introduced me to those chaotic boys and Haechan was the most nosy and annoying one.

At first we were enemies Like we go beast mode when we are together but slowly I developed feelings for him. All i know its not admiration.

I tried avoiding him. Trying to get rid and sort my feelings. But that guy was way too clingy to avoid.

Until we end Up confessing and eventually got together. It took 3 months of friendship and courting. And I have no regrets

Here I am, Happy. And On a trip with him and His other friends. I met his friends. They're so hot but I love him. But Jaehyun oppa is on another level :)

Haechan: Again! You're looking at Jaehyun Hyung again!

Haechan grumbled, going in-front of me blocking My view. I grinned widely and pulled him on a hug, as I took a peek at Jaehyun Oppa.

Ami: come on! Its a nice view plus your the only one I love
Haechan: Love my ass-
Ami: Mark's ass
Mark: Oh oh now why did I got involve into this?

Mark was in disbelief as he lick his ice cream. Jungwoo who was beside him chuckled and pulled mark, squishing his cheeks.

Jungwoo: You do have a big squishy ass Mark
Johnny: I agree with him
Taeyong: Everyone agrees on that

Johnny butted in giving me a fist bump, I grinned widely and pulled away from Haechan to Hold his hand. I took a one last peek at Jaehyun oppa who was swimming with Yuta oppa, Haechan groaned which made me snapped out, I gave him a smile while he scoffed

Ami: do you want to swim?
Haechan: But you won't swim, and you'll just watch Jaehyun Hyung!!
Ami: There's nothing wrong on watching Jaehyun oppa, plus Mark will swim with you!

I remarked as I slap mark's ice cream making the boy gasped exaggeratedly, Good thing Jungwoo caught the ice cream and Threw it on the trash can making Mark pout like a kid

Mark: My ice cream
Ami: ill buy you one. Go and Swim with Hyuckie
Haechan: but Mi-
Ami: Go on Ill be watching here
Haechan: yea, watching Jaehyun Hyung!

Haechan scoffed and gave me a peck on the cheek before pulling Mark with him dragging him to the ocean

Hyuck is a great boyfriend. He makes time for me. He listens to me and Gossip about others to me. He rants on me, share his problems and everything. He acts like my best friend, He sometimes acts like my child, Sometimes he acts like my other half. He makes me feel like I'm the most treasured person in the whole word. He makes me feel Like I am perfect. He makes me feel wanted and Special. I guess im a lucky girl.

Taeil: That's the happiest I've seen Hyuck
Ami: oppa!

I beamed him a smile giving him a side hug. He reminds me of Jiji. Well his surname does and maybe his name.

They are both Moon, their name both starts with Tae. That's like amazing! I wonder, how is she?
Also I have never told anyone about Jiji yet. Not even Hyuck. It's a very sensitive topic to talk about. Also im far from okay speaking about her to anyone anyway.

Taeil: You both are not eighteen yet Mi. You are 17 and he is 16.
Taeyong: We are not saying this to scare you Mimi
Ami: Gosh. I know what I got myself into. Im aware of everything. But you know Love. Nothing matters as long as you are in love.

The both smiled at me giving me a hug. For real, nothing matters, you are willing to be blind when it comes to love, you are willing to be numb when it comes to love. I can't say that this relationship I have with Hyuck will last but all I can say is that I am willing to be stupid and numb when it comes to him.