Chapter 38

This feels so unreal.

I have never felt so valued and so happy until this day. This is a night to remember for a lifetime

He slowly moved closer going behind me. He slowly put the necklace on me by himself. I smiled and touch the necklace that's now on my neck. It's exquisite.

Ami: Hyuck

I turned around to face him, But I gasped when I saw him on one knee with a Ring on his hand, charmingly smiling at me.

Haechan: Amirayaki Choi, I know this is too sudden But this is where it will end anyway. You marrying me will the end of all of this and We will have our own family.

He chuckled, I can see his eyes stars to water, which made me chuckle. The Lee Donghyuck is tearing up right now!

Ami: Hyuck-
Haechan: No, let me finish.

He sniffed and wiped his eyes. Before smiling at me once again.

Haechan: Mimi, I love you so much. I love you to the point I never want to let you go... again. I love you to the point I could see myself happy with you by my side . I love you to the point i could see myself having a family with you. I am happy to the point I could see myself spending a lifetime with you. I am so damn in love you to the point I am kneeling here infront of you rightnow, feeling nervous as hell and Knowing that you are not even my girlfriend, again. Yet I am here infront of you proposing to you, asking you to be my wife even though we said to take it slow.

I chuckled as tears pooled my eyes. His tears falling down to his cheeks which made me sob.

Haechan: I know this is an impulsive decision But I wouldn't regret doing this, ever. If you say yes, We can take our time. We can get married After collage Or maybe after we get ourselves some work we can take all the time we need if you say yes. B-But if its a n-no, then uh... I-I wont leave Japan! I wont leave this country unless I am sure that You will marry me, but im not forcing you? Well I am, but its your choice im just joking about the not leaving in japan thingy My mom will kick me out of the house if I don't go to school. But yea. We can take our time. I can propose to you again If you really think we are going way too fast, You-
Ami: You're rambling Baby

I laughed, He stopped and chuckled still kneeling in one knee. I wiped his tears and Smiled

Ami: Can you ask me now?
Haechan: Huh? What?
Ami: ask me, ill give you my answer

He took a deep breath before staring at my orbs while I was smiling at his like he is the most treasured in my life, which is true

Haechan: Amirayaki Choi, you are my first love, and now will you be my last love? Will you marry me?

This may be way too fast for Others, But There's no such thing as fast or slow when It comes to love. When you love its okay to take time. But for me and Hyuck. We took time. Being in 1 year relationship with him, and taking a time off with each other for almost a year and a half was enough for us to say that We took some time. and maybe that time is enough? Or we can take our time or take this slow after this.

But we are talking about love here. Love have the most unreadable move. It conquers all they say. Once you fall in love there's no turning back, there are escapes but you wouldn't be able to choose those escapes once you fall in love. But you can try. Try to make things work. Love is special, and can be a lifetime thing. But one thing is for sure...