Chapter 37

Haechan: Amirayaki Choi

He said my whole name. He gave me a smile.

Haechan: You bring out the best of me. You made me realize my worth, my existence and Lastly you made me love myself more. I am so damn thankful for having you in my life... again. The universe might have been harsh on us but Everything-
Ami: happens for a reason.

I cut him off, he beamed me a smile before acting disappointed making me chuckle

Haechan: I was trying to be sentimental and you just! Ah! I dont want to continue anymore! You ruined it!

He whined I chuckled and gave him a punch in the arm making him smile.

Haechan: Kidding, but dont cut me off anymore or else ill throw you off the building

He uttered sassily making me roll my eyes. He cleared his throat before Swaying along the song once again making me laugh

Haechan: But yea, Everything happens for a reason. We may have broken up but look at us dancing in our Jam, isnt that amazing?

I snicked and only nod. I do not want him to get sassy again.

Haechan: its so amazing to experience God's perfect plan. Maybe we were meant to broke up because God has better plans for us. Maybe we need to grow and learn life before entering to a serious relationship. We needed to be mature enough to handle the difficulties and maybe learn how to sacrifice.

All his words somehow felt right. Maybe God wanted us to see the world before letting us love each other for life time. There are trial that we must go through in order for us to be strong, maybe that was his plans, for us to be strong, strong enough to stay by each other's side whatever happens and to show us that love will always makes its way.

Haechan: You being My soulmate just proves that God really had better plans. And maybe this is one of his better plans as well. This. And this night.

He pulled his hand away and took something behind him. It was a box. He opened it and it was a necklace.

The necklace that we once saw At the mall. The sun necklace That caught my attention but That necklace was impossible to buy.

Haechan: Yes, its the necklace from the mall. You might be KUNfused how I got this, well You heard the lady, this is a very special necklace. A special necklace was customized for one girl. do you want to know a secret?

He grinned. I couldn't able to speak. My eyes at the beautiful necklace.

Ami: H-Hyuck. I-I cant have that. T-the guy have that made for the girl he loved the most, hyuck I cant have that. Although I wanted it so bad but This isn't r-right That necklace has a sentimental value for the guy. Its like the guy's love for his g-girl. Hyuck, im sorry but I cant.

He didn't say anything but only Laugh, My brows furrowed seeing him not caring about what the hell I just said

Haechan: You're so cute whenever you ramble

He uttered still laughing, I Slap his arm which made me stop laughing but the joyousnesses still shows

Ami: Stop, okay? It's not funny! This is not funny Haechan!
Haechan: whoa! Now Im Haechan again? but okay fine Its not funny okay, but you didn't answer my question
Ami: Fine, what's the secret? You know you gossip a lot you should actually stop listening to gossips that's a toxic trait Hyuck

He made faces before putting on a serious face. Not an actual serious face just a face that shows he is serious and is now sane.

Haechan: Well, the secret is. The guy had this necklace made for the person he Cherish the most. He planned to give it to the girl on new year, as his new year and birthday gift.

Oh, so The girl that was supposed to have this necklace has the same birthday as me? Cool.

Haechan: but the guy somehow was stupid and end up not giving it to her.
Ami: what? Why? What did he do?
Haechan: He didn't do anything, He loved the girl truly. But he was scared that he might not be the right person for the girl. That's why this necklace's existence was unknown from the girl. Well not until now

He grinned widely and took the necklace from the box and Stared at it like it was the most beautiful thing in the world which is true.

Haechan: I was the guy who had this necklace Made.

I literally frozed in place and just stared at him, he was smiling as he stared at the necklace

Haechan: I was going to give this to you, but things happened. So I wasn't able to give it to you. I had it customized, I made sure that It was nicely made. The sun reminds me of you, because you shine the brightest when you are happy or smiling. I which was the reason why I keep falling in love with you in the first place. You rarely smile but Once you do, you shine the brightest.

He averted his gaze from the necklace to me. He gave me a huge smile

Haechan: And for your information you deserve this. After all You are the rightful owner of this Beautiful Masterpiece.

TO BE CONTINUED