Chapter 3

Days passed by, I still haven't see that friend. I guess I will meet her longer that what I was hoping for... or maybe not

Teacher: take your seat everyone! We have a new student here. She's from Spain be sure to be good to her.

A girl went inside, the moment she stood right in front of the class, I suddenly felt my entire system waking up.

Its her, my friend.

Teacher: introduce yourself sweetie
??: Taeji Moon

Taeji Moon! That's her name!!

The teacher smiled at her while Taeji only raised a brow at the teacher making me smile a bit. Our teacher cleared her throat before staring at Taeji once again.

Teacher: that's all?
Taeji: yes
Teacher: oh alright. Go take a seat right next to uh-
Ami: Me! She's my friend! Me!

I raised my hand, The teacher beamed me a smile and told my friend to sit right next to me. Taeji went to me and Rolled her eyes

Ami: Hi Taeji! I have been looking for uou! Gosh! I missed you!!!

I squeeled pulling her on a hug which I regret afterwards. She pushed me away making me fall on my butt, again.

Why does my butt always suffer whenever I meet her?

Taeji: We are not fri-
Ami: we are! We are besties for life!!
Taeji: i do not need friends! Especially a loud friend
Ami: i do not care. I am your friend and will always be your friend

After that day. I started to annoy her, to get close to her, talk to her, and basically me the most annoying thing in her life. As days passed by we got closer, she loosened up and Slowly become more open to me. It was the greatest thing that I did in my life.

Until 5 years have passed and We are still friends. We we're inseparable. We do things together to the point everything we do never feels right if we are doing things alone. Its like I found the person for me. The person who is really meant to be my friend.

We were the happiest, living our life to the fullest. Living our life till we get tired. We live our life like what we wanted to. We were free and happy.

Until the day where I find out that her parents are abusing her. Its no surprise, there's always bruises on her arm and Leg. But the fact that they barely treat her like human surprised me.

Taeji: Please Mi, please don't
Ami: DONT? WHY THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT? DO YOU WANT TO DIE MOON TAEJI? BECAUSE IF YOU WANT TO, I DO NOT CARE! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME IN THIS FUCKED UP WORLD!

I yelled, Taeji was on her knees crying begging me not to tell anyone But I am Amirayaki Choi

I am a hard headed girl. I am aware of that. That's why I went to her house and exposed her father. Told almost everyone all the evilness he does on Ji.

Mr. Moon: you are a fucking bitch! Whether I hurt her or not You do not have the right to butt in! This is our issue! Not yours!

He yelled at me. We're in the middle of the streets fighting. Im fighting for Ji because This is not right.

Mr. Moon: You are her friend? Then you should know What I could do Kid
Ami: Shut the fuck Up! You are a bastard! I curse you with all my heart! I hope you die in a miserable way! I loathe you will all my heart! And people will loathe you as well!
Mr. Moon: ill see you in Hell Kid

Before I could process his words, He suddenly pushed me and the next thing I saw was a truck running to me. I stared at his evil face, he was smiling. Until the truck hit me. All I can see was Black.

I was unconscious for 3 weeks. The moment I woke up. My parents were there. Looking after me. Taro and Aeri were also there. But one person wasn't.

I looked for her. But Dad told me that she is no where to be found. She left. She left the country. She left us. She left me. My best friend left me.

Dad: Mimi, I- I cant see you being hurt like this. You are not eating nor going out. Baby-
Ami: how can I continue my life when My best friend is getting beaten up to death? Dad tell me!
Mom: this wont do. Forget about it! everything forget about everything! We cant see you like this

My mom cried but I cried harder. Knowing That Ji must have been in so much pain rightnow

the pain I feel is nothing equal to the pain she feels

Ami: J-Ji. dad, she is my best friend
Mom: we know that Mi, Ji is like a daughter to us too. But we cant see you like this. No baby
Ami: i-i dont want to be like this Mom b-but j-ji she-
Dad: ill handle that. Just please listen to us hm? I will look for her and have her father pay for everything i promise
Mom: we promise

I trusted my parents, they never broke their promise. They looked for her. They didn't stop.

They decided to Move me to Seoul. With Shotaro. I know I was long lost. Loosing my best friend. Loosing the person I basically grew with. Loosing the person who was by my side through ups and downs.

I started a new life. In Korea. But I still hope I'd still see her. I was still hoping to See her with her most beautiful smile painted on her face looking so beautiful like she always been.

TO BE CONTINUED

the following chaps are some flashbacks of how she lived her life in korea.
It will probably take days for me to update bc of school so please be patient with me😭🫶
Hope y'all have a great day!!💗💗