Chapter 31

They say Everything in the world is great. But not everything is great especially when you are going on a trip with your parents and with a very loud nosy boy named Lee Donghyuck

Just like dad said "we must spend time" by what he meant is that Me and Hyuck must spend time while him and mom spend their time too

I rolled my eyes at Dad and Mom spoiling haechan with foods. We haven't left the airport yet but looks like Haechan doesn't want to leave anymore.

Ami: dad, Let's go?
Dad: Oh mimi, My son is still eating look

He uttered with a huge smile on his face. I mean we dont have to rush, we will be using our private plane anyway but hello??? I want to be in japan!!!

I Am too annoyed now, I have been staring at my parents and Haechan for an hour waiting for them to finish up so that I can go to japan and have a peaceful time> my mom gave me a smile before holding dad's hand and finally! We are walking to the plane.

Haechan on my side put his arms around me with a smug look on his face. I elbowed him and run to the plane leaving him behind. Mon and Dad took a seat next to each other. While me and Haechan sat on the back

Haechan: so what exactly are we going to do in japan?
Ami: we? Uh I think you uh misunderstood me, I never said we will do some activities there
Haechan: uh so you expect me to enjoy all by myself?

He muttered loudly and scoffed looking away from me and just played with his phone

Haechan: I mean im not a child I am going to enjoy I was just asking there's nothing wrong to ask right?

He grumbled not looking at me I let out a breath and sighed. I took my headphone and watch a movie ignoring the big baby beside me.

Half an hour have past, I felt someone poking my arm. I took my headphones off and stared at the Hyuck. He gave me a sheepish smile before showing me his hand. I stared at it and then his face.

Ami: what do you want me to do?
Haechan: I want to hold your hand
Ami: uh no
Haechan: NO? oh okay

He muttered taking my hand from my lap and holding it. I slap his hand with my other hand which made him whimper.

Dad: mi! Stop that!

Instead of him getting scolded by me, I end up being scolded by Dad.

Haechan: Your dad definitely likes me

He whispered making me roll my eyes. I sighed and stared at out hands. I remember the first time he dares to kiss my hand.

Flashback

Mark: so like you both like each other?
Haechan: you can say that Well Ami here is so in love with me that she can- OW!

I elbowed him on the stomach. Mark started laughing as hyuck whined

Haechan: what?!
Ami: stop being so cocky Hyuck!
Haechan:cocky? Who? Me? I was just being honest

He cockily smirked at me before giving me a wink which made me roll my eyes but with a huge smile on my face

Mark: Mi, are you sure that this is the guy you actually like? Like honestly truly deeply like?
Ami: Unfortunately
Haechan: wah! Unfortunately? Let me remind you missy! Girls crawl their ways just to be with me!
Ami: Then why didn't you like those girl then?

I grumbled Moving away from him. We both confessed our feeling yesterday and the first person who should know is Mark and Taro. But unfortunately Taro is not in town for a week.

He decided to court me to prove himself that I am a one special kind of girl in his life. He is willing to accept any challenges he said.

Mark: I-I mean Mi there's more time? You can change your mind if-
Haechan: WAH! CANADA! THATS so HARSH OF YOU!
Mark: sorry dude, Im just looking out for my friend here

Mark grinned widely putting his arm on my shoulder and he pat my head. I sighed and Stared at hyuck who was staring at us in disbelief

Haechan: First of all! Canada! I am a damn masterpiece! Everyone wants me! So Mimi consider yourself lucky for I like you! And...

Haechan stood up from the chair slowly glaring at me. He gave mark a side eye before holding Mark's hand and shoving it in my face making me frown.

Ami: LEE DONGHYUCK!

I yelled. All he did is to stare at me and Mocked me as he made faces. He held Mark's hand again and this time I was prepared. I put hand on my face all ready to protect my face. But I slowly felt Mark's arm lifting making me take my hand from my face and stared at hyuck.

He was so close that one more move my face will me shoved into his.

Haechan: Get your hands off my property

He muttered staring at Mark. I can feel my cheeks heat up hearing Mark's loud snicker. I looked away bitting my Lower lip to stop myself from grinning.

I do not want it to be obvious that I easily get giddy because of his simple words.

I slowly felt Haechan's hand on mine. I stared at him and watch him bring my hand slowly in his lips. He planted a small kiss on it as he was looking at me in the eyes.

I can feel my heart beating so damn fast to the point I feel like I am going to dissipate anytime soon.

He grinned afterwards. Putting my hand back on my lap. His beautiful smile was change into a sly smirk. He slowly leaned into my ear. He was so close to the point I can smell his addictive scent. He was so damn close to the point I can feel his breath in my neck.

My thoughts are suddenly cut off by him scoffing and by him pecking my ear before speaking.

Haechan: You're a property of the one and only Lee Donghyuck baby

MimiCh

MimiCh got a flight to catch ✈️

TO BE CONTINUED