Chapter 20

Getting of the plane and going to Taeji's place was a big regret. I found out he is my soulmate. The guy that I tried my hardest best to forget become my soulmate.

Taeji suddenly appeared and pulled Me away from Haechan. I groaned and went downstairs to the kitchen Mark and Renjun are there eating.

I went to them and Ate the watermelons on the plate. Causing them to stop talking and Watch me instead

This world is harsh. I was okay and Now it breaking me again.

When will the world be good to me?

Ami: Im leaving.

I muttered standing up to take my things but Jeno suddenly hold my arm stopping me

Jeno: what are you doing?
Ami: leaving.
Jeno: Why? Taeji's-
Aeri: you dont have a car Mimi
Ami: Fuck that!

I threw my things on the couch and to the backyard to have a peace of mind. I took my cigars out and Light a stick. Putting it between my lips

Haechan really? Out of all people? What a fuck up life I have. When will I ever have a peaceful life??!

I do not get why the Gods chose him when there are so many men in this world!

I fucking hate this. I hate that I hate to be with him. It would have been great if I haven't moved on from him. But I did! I moved on and Forget that I love him.

Third person POV

Ami was smoking at the backyard as the boys inside just watch her exhaling the smoke from her mouth

Jisung: what's happening?
Mark: We were eating and she suddenly want to leave. I never know she smoke.
Jeno: i told her to stop But looks like she didn't listen

They all sighed. Taeji suddenly appeared with Taerin and Haechan behind her. She went to Jeno to see what he was watching, she sighed when she saw Ami smoking.

Taerin: She smoke?
Renjun: yeah
Shotaro: she's been a lot of stress lately.
Aeri: she used 3 sticks before our flight, and smoked again when we landed and She is smoking again.

Aeri rambled as she played with her phone. Haechan sighed and stared at the girl.

Taeji: Ill talk to her.

She muttered walking towards Ami, but Haechan held her arm giving her a small smile

Haechan: Ill talk to her
Taeji: Okay, just dont fuck up

Taeji grumbled walking back to the kitchen with Taerin behind her. Jeno and the boys sighed and Mind their own business.

Haechan slowly walk towards her. Once he was right beside her. He took the cigarette from the girl making the girl surprise.

He stared at it before putting it on his lip, the girl was shocked to see what he was doing.

Haechan inhaled and exhaled the smoke Before coughing. Ami rolled her eyes and Smack his back as hard as she can making him groan in pain. She took the cigarette from his hand before putting it on her lip and watch the boy cough

Haechan: Why do you even like that? That taste like a fucking ass
Ami: why do you care? Plus are you dumb why would you take it!

Ami grumbled rolling her eyes at the boy and continue to smoke the boy grinned and Slowly took the cigarette again and This time he put it off

He stared at Ami with a smile on his face making the girl irritated

Haechan: can we talk now?
Ami: if your going to tell me that we should work things out. Then sorry Haechan I dont Think I can

Haechan bitterly chuckled, Ami gaze at the boy looking a bit guilty because there's nothing left. There's nothing left that she can give to Haechan. Or maybe she's just blinded by moving on to tell that she still has a feelings for the guy. The soulmate mark clearly symbolizes the soulmate's love.

Haechan: im not going to tell you that we should work things out. I want to tell you that I am happy to see you again. And I am sorry. Im sorry for being an asshole and selfish guy.

Ami looked away avoiding his gaze. It was too much for her. Seeing his sad eyes is way too much for her to handle.

Even if she says that she have moved on. There's still a small pang in her chest seeing Haechan. I guess she still has that small spot for Haechan in her heart.

Haechan: thank you for coming back and for being my soulmate.

Haechan muttered with a small smile on his face as she stared at the girl beside him, he let out a chuckle before taking the pack of cigarette from the girl's Hand

Haechan: I guess that is enough smoking for today. It may not be confirmed that I am your soulmate but still you should stop
Ami: How can you say that You are my soulmate?

It may be the stupidest question but Haechan took it seriously

Haechan: Its obvious. Plus have you heard how Jeno found Taeji? By his guts. And my guts says its you Mimi also the tattoo on our neck.
Ami: I hope your guts told you not to leave me back then
Haechan: im sorry
Ami: gosh, The universe is way too harsh on us

Ami bitterly chuckled. Before Going inside leaving Heachan in the backyard in his own thoughts

Haechan's POV

My guts did told me not to leave you. But I still choose to end everything between us. Everything including my love for you.

I was to scared that someone will appear in your life and he will be your soulmate. But I guess I was the stupid one.

Im stupid because I didn't even try to fight what we have. I gave up just like that. I gave up like a stupid Guy I am.

I gave up and Decided to be selfish. I thought it would be painful for me to see you in a relationship with your soulmate, but what's more painful is to see you with those sad eyes, knowing that I caused that.

If I wasn't a coward and Try to fight for us then Probably We would have been Happy until today.

We wouldn't think that the universe is harsh on us.

TO BE CONTINUED