14

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"MAMI, WE RAN OUTTA MILK!" Kentrell yelled, looking through the fridge for her breast milk.

He was craving some, especially since he just got back from the studio and it was so late.

Amani was currently on maternity leave, so she would be home for the next six weeks.

She made her way downstairs, holding Karma against her chest seeing as he was sleeping. She rubbed over his back tenderly as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hi bug, how was the studio?"

"Good," Kentrell turned to her before his eyes lit up at his son, "Kay sleep?"

"Mhm, hm," She passed him his baby, Kentrell cradling the small infant in his arms.

He kissed his cheek before poking his lips out for a kiss from Amani.

She reached out and pecked his lips before smiling up at him.

"I had pumped your own, Kentrell. Remember, I keep it separate cause I don't want you drinking up Kay's."

"Where is at?"

Amani closed the main fridge before moving to the much smaller mini fridge that she kept on the counter.

She opened up the door and pulled out the small little mason jars of milk.

"You know my breast milk is going to stop right?" Amani smiled, taking one out before handing it to him.

Kentrell sat it down on the counter before he used one arm to pop the lid up. Picking it back up, he held it up to his lips and took a large sip.

Amani's milk was very very sweet. Almost like putting scoops of sugar into milk, that already had cereal in it as well.

It was smooth, and he had done the research about how many nutrients made up her breast milk on average.

Of course there were some blogs that said it wasn't healthy, but he just reported them and kept it moving.

It was healthy to him.