Ch 6: Blackmail

Meanwhile, on the other side of Adventure Bay, the Air Patroller silently landed at the Beach Tower HQ with the help of a camouflage spell from Andrew. The door opened, and the group silently walked out and into the Beach Tower where Mayor Goodway, Julia and Julius, the Turbot cousins, Farmer Al and Farmer Yumi, Mr. Porter and Alex, Ms. Marjorie and Maynard, Daring Danny X, Sid and Arrby, Katie and Cali, Jake and Everest, Tracker and Carlos, and Summer were all waiting.

"Ryder, pups, Knights, Andrew, thank goodness you're here." Mayor Goodway said relieved.

"Yeah, Adventure Bay is turning darker than a deep water trench at night!" Captain Turbot exclaimed.

"Summer, are you ok?!" Zuma exclaimed as he rushed over to his girlfriend.

"I'm ok Zuma." Summer replied as she had Zuma embraced.

"I am too Marshall." Everest added as she and the Dalmatian nuzzled noses.

"We all are." Katie said, "Now what's going on?"

"Yeah, and who's the ghost dressed in black?" Francois added.

"You all remember the story of King Peter, Prince Henry, and the scepter?" Rocky asked.

"Yeah." Mr. Porter replied.

"Well, it's Prince Henry himself." Marshall replied, "He's teamed up with the others to help get revenge and get the Dark Heart back."

"Oh my word." Farmer Yumi gasped.

"What's the Dark Heart?" Alex asked.

"This." Andrew replied holding up the magic bubble containing the artifact, "It has the ability to contain and harness any type of dark magic and control its power."

"Whoa, that does not sound good." Daring Danny X said.

"It's not." the Princess replied, "They've also stolen the Book of Umbraa, which is a spellbook filled with very dark magic."

"How dark exactly?" Carlos asked nervously.

"Dark enough that you can summon evil gods, open portals to hell, cause apocalypses, and legend has it, even control the devil himself." Charles replied.

"Ay, that's muy, MUY malo!" Tracker exclaimed.

"Indeed Tracker." Mayor Goodway said, "But don't worry Chickaletta, the PAW Patrol will stop them."

However, there was no cluck from the mayor's beloved purse chicken.

"Chickaletta?" Mayor Goodway said confused. She looked down at her purse to find that her purse pet wasn't there. "Chickaletta?! Where are you?!"

"I have a locator spell that could help." Andrew offered.

"Yes, please do it!" Mayor Goodway exclaimed.

Andrew then muttered a spell, and the Diamond of Mortality began glowing. A few seconds later, the glowing died down.

"She's somewhere in Town Hall." Andrew replied.

"Oh no!" Mayor Goodway exclaimed, "What if Mayor Humdinger and his partners get a hold of her?!"

"Don't worry Mayor, we'll go get her." Ryder reassured, "Chase, Marshall, Tracker, come with me to find Chickaletta."

"Chance, Blaze, Richard, go with them just in case." Charles said.

"Yes sir Charles sir." the three ghosts replied.

Tracker quickly got dressed in his Mission PAW gear, and the group quietly exited the building, down the beach and into town.

"So Andrew, how have you been?" Farmer Al asked.