head cannons to start us off

bitch looken like me in the pic. oh I'm also a Michael kin so we will see how this goes.

if you guys ever fight he will cry. normally you guys don't fight often but when you do it gets heated. you are normally pretty loud but you always try to stand sorta away from him because William would get in his face and hit him. 

after a fight you will normally leave to give him space. you need space too. you take a walk and go to a gas station to get some snacks for the both of you. 

even if you guys are both pissed off at each other and not speaking. you will sit on the couch sharing the snacks you got passing a drink back and forth in silence. 

if your stilllllll in a fight when he goes to work he will give you a kiss on the cheek and a long hug.  you will always kiss him back and that little gesture lets him know no matter how big of a fight you still love him. <3

he's pretty clingy. not in a crazy way but he likes to be with you as much as he can. he gets pretty sad when either of you go to work but you text the entire time even if your not really suppose to. 

when he comes home from the night shift if your asleep or not he will tackle you and just kiss you all over. he gives you the tightest hug and will not let go. you always try to kiss him back. 

with him being clingy he gets pretty worried about other people. like if you see a old friend in public or a old ex and you say hi. he will always be polite but he sorta stands behind you and just ..looks at them. they get a little nervous by it and head out pretty early but you never notice. 

he likes it and thinks its very funny when after you see one of these people that maybe you dont love or have had issues with in the past you shit talk them after they leave. you spill all the drama to him. you guys are best-friends as well as partners. 

he normally cooks and cleans for the both of you. he wears a apron and acts like a damn housewife. he plays music and cleans. once you came home early and scared the shit out of him. 

you did not know he wore a apron. 

often begs you for kisses. comes home late after work and just lies there asking you to kiss him. sometimes he just wants ones on the lips and sometimes he wants little kisses all over his face. he doesn't like it when you stop but your tired because its so late (early?). 

in my little world you live in a apartment together. you guys act like a old married couple and sit on the balcony and sip coffee. talking about random things and making fun of some people you can see. late at night you stargaze and cuddle together with a blanket. 

with you he is the happiest he's ever been. 

hah yay a first chapter. something to start us off. 

uh please request stuff :D hope this was good.