William headcannons

THAT PIC! BARKING 💀if anyone from my family sees this i'm done for. Uh anyways this is some William headcannons! maybe smut ideas..READ

 I think he wouldn't say much when your out together. but he insists on keeping contact with you at almost all times. he doesn't like when other people get close to you. 

he also dislikes it when other people get close him. 

a girl gave him her number once well you guys were out on a date. he crumpled the paper in his hand, dropped it , and said he wasn't interested. 

very good at giving massages.

likes to put your hand up to his hand to see the difference in size. 

he lets you do his hair and makeup if you ask him and every time he complains. but he really enjoys it and never puts up a fight. 

hates kids. but likes money.

furry??

very good artist. draws a lot.

is never a softy and prefers to be big spoon or top. but if he's had a bad day he likes to lay his head on your lap and you to play with his hair. 

bro would kill kids to the song ''boogie woogie man'' by ICP. 

a good dancer.

in bed being degraded is a given and praise is little to nothing but when it happens it hits hard.

these are just some random ideas I had. I know this is a Michael story but I like William a lot too. and i'm the one making this crap.