teen Michael - loud

So this about teen Michael taking you to the movies but your uncomfortable by how loud it is.

I thought of this well I was at the movies unconformable with how loud it was watching a marvel movie with my friend even tho I know nothing about marvel and was wondering why I didn't go see sonic 2 for the second time.

Michael has really liked you for a while but hasn't found a way to tell you, so some of his friends said he should just take you on a chill date to the movies.

It was a Saturday night and you guys were off to see (movie of choice), you bought some *expensive* snacks and went in for the movie.

You were still pretty early so nothing had really started yet.

'' I glad you came with me tonight '' he said looking a little sweaty.

''Uh yeah! I am too! I love hanging out with you'' you said before drinking some of you drink.

He didn't know if that was a good or bad.

Soon the movie and the previews started and it was LOUD, you sorta jumped a little but you laughed it off.

you were all for loud music and stuff but this was a little much. You tucked your knees to your chest and tried to calm down. You commented on how loud it was Michael agreed but didn't seem to mind.

You were getting pretty stressed so you said you were gonna get some more candy.

you sorta ran out and the quiet building was very nice. You got some candy but really didn't want to go back.

Not that you didn't want to hang out with Michael, no no you really liked Michael but it was just so loud!

So you walked around a little, peeked in other movies, but you had to go back in.

You got back to your seats and Michael greeted you

''Hey! What took so long?'' He said taking some of the candy.

''Loud!!'' Is all you said before sitting down. You started to cover your ears just so you could sit there more calmly.

Micael took notice of this and waved at you to follow him.

You grabbed your drink and went along.

He led you out of the movie.

''Hey? Is everything ok? You were gone for a while and your covering your ears.. and you jump at some of the sounds..'' He said giving you a worried look.

''No no its fine its just really loud.. stresses me out a little thats all.''

''Y/N if you don't wanna be here its fine. I don't wanna force you to do anything you don't wanna'' he said relaxing a little but looking sad.

''No! I really want to be with you! Its just its so loud! but we bought tickets and snacks so lets just go back in..'' You said heading for the door back to the movie.

''Hey no no I dont want you feeling stressed.. you have everything you care about?'' He said looking around to make sure nobody was around.

you nodded your head.

''Follow me''

The plan was for you to distract the workers well he topped off your drink and stole some snacks.

you let out a ear piercing scream and fell to the ground. The works behind the snack counter ran to see what happened.

''Oh my god!! I saw! And! Aa!'' You were pulling random words out your ass well Michael got the drink and snacks.

''Are you ok? What happened!?'' on of the workers asked.

''No! Im yes! I just slipped on something!'' You said standing up.

''But now that I think about it I'm fine ok thank you bye!'' You yelled as you ran out the building with Michael snacks falling out of his arms.

You guys sat in the parking lot eating candy and sharing a drink.

''Im sorry I made you leave the movie..'' You said looking over at Michael.

''Eh the movie sucked anyway I just wanted to be with you..'' He said well his face turned a little red.

After snacks Michael drove you home.''Well thanks for going out with me tonight I had fun.'' He said well you two stood outside your door.

''Yeah me too...hey mike.'' You said

''Yeah?''

You leaned in and gave him a little kiss on the lips. He quickly kissed back.

''Ok! Goodnight see you later!'' You said running inside.

He was left starstruck.

This was a good idea.

BOOM ok yay other on <3 not my best but eh