Michael- sick

Michael is sick. thats really it :D enjoy some fluff. 

It was winter and a snow storm had just rolled in the night before. when Michael got home he was covered in snow and was very cold. 

the next morning Michael woke up and.. oh no. 

he sat up.. he could only breath though one nostril. his throat hurt with every swallow. his legs and back were sore. 

he got up and slowly walked to the kitchen trying his best not to wake you. he started some tea for his throat but it didn't seem to help much. 

he sat on the couch with a blanket feeling very drowsy. soon he heard small foot steps from the bed room you shared together. soon you were standing right behind him. you bent down and put your chin on his shoulder. 

''hey.. whats up?..'' you say in a sleepy voice. 

now Michael didn't want you to know he was sick. he knew you would worry your butt off and today you had work. so he just lightly shrugged his shoulders trying not to talk. 

''you ok..?'' you asked starting to get a little worried as you walked around the couch to face him. 

dang it. 

he just smiled and nodded but his mouth was open a little because he couldn't breath. 

you looked at him and put your hand on his forehead. ''your hot..and not talking.. your also not breathing out of your nose. your sick'' you said standing up straight. 

he sighed '' yes.. I am.. but I really don't want you to worry! I know you have work today!'' he said is a raspy ass voice. 

''hey hey its ok.. I don't even work till way later and you know i'm gonna worry anyway. now go lay down i'm gonna bring you some stuff to help.'' you said. 

he slowly stood up and before he could walk away you gave him a little kiss on the cheek. he smiled a week smile and kissed you back. 

a bit later you brought him some toast, medicine and a thermometer. he was laying down almost asleep looking and trying to breathe. he looked up when he saw you had walked in the room. he was smiling until he saw the medicine then he hid under the blankets. 

''Mikeyy.. you gotta take the medicine.. come onnn..'' you say as you lay down on the lump that was him under the blankets. 

he peeked his head out and sat up a little. ''why..?'' he asked pretty much just to mess with you. 

you looked at him with a blank expression. ''so your throat hurts less and you can get better.'' you said with a little smile. 

he sighed and sat up all the way. you got a spoon full of the nasty stuff and gave it to him. after he took it he gave you a look of hate. 

''you did it! that wasn't so bad..'' you said laughing at his expression. 

''ok I need to take your temp and your free.'' 

he stuck the thermometer in his mouth and after a few seconds it beeped. sure enough he had a temp of 102. ''well you got a fever but you will live'' you said as you went to wash the thermometer off. 

once you came back he pulled you down next to him. he hugged your chest and buried his head into you. he looked up and gave you a little kiss on your jaw line. 

''thank you for caring for me..I love you so much..'' he whispered in his sick voice.

you kissed his forehead and played his his hair as he started to fall asleep. 

''I love you too Mikey''

619 words! I think this pretty cute :) not my best but good.