Michael - stargazing <3

I was out and I was looking at the stars and ... I realized out damn lonely I am. like bro..💀anyway. he takes you stargazing and its cute and romance and I will cry about it later. 

you and Michael hadn't seen each-other in a while. you lived together and all but he worked one night.. then you work the next day when it was his day off. you get the idea. 

but! tonight was perfect he didn't have work and neither did you. but he didn't just want to cuddle at home (even tho he loved it) he wanted to be somewhere a little different. 

you still had work but once you got home he met you at the door with a goofy smile. 

''hello love!'' he said opening the door before you could get the keys in the lock. 

''hi baby! you seem excited!'' you said hanging your jacket and bag up. 

''because! after you get changed I wanna take you stargazing!'' he said following you around the house. 

''really!!??'' you said stopping what you were doing.

''yes! I know.. thats why I want to take you.. I want to see you.. and be with you..'' he said talking softly. leaning in for a kiss. you smiled into it as it he kissed you more passionately. he backed up from the kiss. you let out a slightly sad sigh that the kiss had ended. you started to walk to get changed then he kissed you one more quick time. god you love him. (god I'm lonely)

after you got changed he had your bag and a jacket in his arms waiting for you. 

once you guys got in the car. you drove playing soft romantic music. you both gently held hands well he has he rubs your hand with his thumb. 

you loved night drives.

you guys arrived and he placed a blanket down. once you got down he  covered you up with a different blanket and shimmed his way in. he cuddled you kissing your face gently. you ran your hand gently through his hair. you both looked at the sky with the bright stars shining. 

you chatted and laughed. talked about work and other things. something about being so close to each other...  

''hey Michael..'' you said in a almost whisper. 

''yes hun?..'' he said looking at you. 

''I love you.. so much.. you are one the kindest people I have ever met. Im so glad you are here with me.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. if I died right now I would be happy..'' you said brushing his hair with your fingers. 

''please don't die right now.. I would miss you too much..'' he said in a very tired voice.. ''I hope you never leave me.. you make me so happy.. I love you.. I love you.. I love ..you.. i.. lov..e .. you..'' he said getting slower and quieter slowing falling asleep. 

you kissed him gently rubbing your hand up and down his back.. ''I love you too.. '' 

his breath slowed as he drifted to sleep. you gave him one more kiss as you looked at the amazing night sky. 

it was perfect.

I hope this was cute. (eh it was ok) I love stargazing and im sad :'). PLEASE ENJOY THIS STORY AND REQUEST CRAPPP