Teen Michael - young love

that is my favorite pic of Michale. this is gonna be a fem reader. mostly reader will be referred to as she and a girl. the other bullies that helped during the bite are named after the mask. 

it was the summer of 1982. fredbear's family diner had just opened for business. Michael was one of the owners oldest son and wasn't really looking for love. 

I mean don't get him wrong he knew a good looking girl when he saw one but he wasn't crazy interested in any of them.. until. 

Y/N L/N.. I mean sure sure he was good friends with her and had known her for a while but LORD!  once those hormones hit.. god. he was head over heels for her. all his friends knew and you hung out with them a lot so they would try to help get you guys together but it always failed because Michael would get wayyy nervous. 

but today was the day that was going to change. fredbear's was open and they all ready had plans to cause trouble. the first act of business would be to get you guys alone. and stuck. 

Freddy mask pulled Michael aside. 

''Michale today is the day you and Y/N get together. I'm so sick of you trying to confess and messing it up every time.'' he said. 

''no no! I don't think she likes me back and I rather not ruin the friendship over a dumb crush.'' Michael said with a worried but love sick expression. 

''Michael your crazy! she totally likes you! come on.. hugs goodbyes, holds your hand sometimes! DOES YOUR HAIR!'' Freddy mask says. 

''I- w-well she's nice!'' Michael said trying to protest as a smile crept on his face. 

''yeah really nice.. doesn't do my hair or hold my hand.'' he says to Michael with a side eye.

'' whatever man! just what are you guys gonna try and pull on us.'' Michael says crossing his arms.

''the perfect plan... ''

later that day at the diner all of you were eating some pizza and just hanging out. you were next to Michael just enjoying the show. the other guys looked at each other and nodded. chica mask gave Michael a wink and suddenly he felt very nervous. 

''hey guys this is boring.. wanna go see what is in the back rooms?'' bonnie mask said. 

you agreed but Michael tried to protest. 

''I don't know guys! I think its just a bunch of junk..'' Michael said. 

''what .. scared?'' Freddy mask said.

''like hell.'' Michael said sternly. 

you guys all walked into the back. chica mask opened the door and as soon as Michael and you stepped in he slammed the door and locked it. 

''HEY!! YOU ASS!'' you said as you stumbled forward a little. 

''hey you ok!'' Michael said to you as he went over to you finding you in the dim light. 

''yeah yeah I'm fine..'' you said smiling even tho he couldn't really see it. 

you checked the door and yep it was locked. you sat down with your back to the door. he sat next to you. you lightly leaned your head on his shoulder. he tightened up a bit at your touch. 

''oh man i'm sorry!'' you said quickly leaning off him ''I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything!'' you said  putting your hands up. 

''no no! I- you didn't! it- ughhh'' he said not making any sense. 

''just I-'' he quickly shut himself up and kissed you on the lips. 

it took you a second to understand what was going on but it didn't take you to long to kiss back. he gently put his hand on your cheek as soon as you did. 

after a good minute of kissing you both backed up for some air. 

''oh MY GOD YOU KISSED BACK!'' he yelled laughing and smiling. he held your hands ''omgomgomgomg I've liked you for so long! they kept telling he you liked me back but but I didn't believe them.. wait... you like me back don't you..'' he said getting a little worried. 

''of course I like you back!'' you said just as excited as he was. 

''I've liked you for a while and i've been trying to drop hits but your stupid or something!'' you said laughing as leaned into him. 

''I just thought you were really nice to me.. but i'm really glad you feel the same.'' he said holding your hands giving you a kiss on the cheek. 

''soo... I can call you my girlfriend now right.. and kiss you all the time?'' he said with a goofy smile. 

''yes! yes you can'' you said giving him a soft kiss on the lips. 

as soon as you did the door opened and the 3 guys stood there clapping. 

''yay the happy couple is now finally together!'' said bonnie mask.

''i'm glad Michael will shut up now about his massive crush and just go kiss her!'' chica mask said laughing. 

you and Michael stood up from the floor and walked out of the room. Freddy mask gave you a wink and you winked back as you held Michaels hand walking away. 

861 words. this was pretty cute I think! if you have a request plz leave It! thanks for reading