Michael x cubby reader (comfort)

so @justanothersimp112 asked for this. they asked for him/him or they/them pronouns and I tried to do that by not trying to make Y/N seem fem..? but Y/N never gets referred to really so I guess this can be whatever <3

You have been in a relationship with Micheal for a while now. You have always been  bigger and its something your a little  insecure about.

Micheal didn't care or really notice,He loved you and that was all. He was just glad you were In his life.

Like anything somedays where worse than others and today was a pretty bad day. You just felt.. gross. beauty standers for everyone are almost impossible but that doesn't stop everyone pushing them.

You sat on the end of the bed you and Michael shared, tears ran down your face. crying never did anything but you couldn't help it. It was getting late and Michael didn't have night shift today so he would be home soon.

You started to cry harder until you heard the sound of the front door open. You tried to quickly wipe your tears away you didn't want him to see you crying.

He walked into the bedroom ''darlinggg im hommee!'' He called out.

He opened the door to you red faced with tears all over.

''Is everything ok?!'' He said worried running over to you checking your body to see if you were hurt.

''No no I'm fine. i'm not hurt. just *sniff* bad day...'' you said not wanting to look him in the eyes.

''What happened.. do you want to talk about it?'' He said calming down.

''I- its just I don't like the way I look! i-Im scared you don't like me either!'' This just made you cry harder. ''I don't feel good about my body or looks!

He gently pulled you into a hug.

''Oh..honey.. no no. you are one of the most beautiful, handsome, amazing, funny, caring people I've ever met. I will love you forever and ever.... your body is completely amazing looking to me. Every inch. I don't want you to ever think otherwise...I love you. '' he said in a soft tone well he gently rubbed your back.

you calmed down a little and tried to catch your breath.

''I feel silly for crying.. making you worry.'' You said trying to lighten the mood a little.

''Don't feel silly... everyone has bad days.'' He said smiling ''I'm gonna change out of my work clothes then I will be back and we can cuddle.''

You laid down in the bed. Words don't make you magically feel better but they help.

Michael came back and gave you a hug from behind. He gently kissed you face and neck whispering ''perfect'' in-between each kiss.

(You know like- face kiss ''oh that part of you is perfect''- neck kiss ''oh thats perfect too'')

His little kisses  tickled a little causing you to laugh and squirm a little.

Then he started to do it just to tickle you

''Michael! Stop! '' you laughed.

After a couple more  he stopped.

''I love you Y/N''

I love you too Michael..'' 

OK we got that. I hope Y/N being upset made sense and wasn't just a bunch of crap. I hope you liked it :)