Chapter 3

Y/n's point of view

I

look around for while observing the gate.

"I wonder what happens if I climb over it," I wonder. That is such a stupid idea though. "I guess if I die, I die. Sorry Julian I finna jump this wall." I thought while shrugging.

I walk a little around the gate and into the forest. I keep my hand on the gate, dragging my hand against it. For some reason since I got here though, I've felt stronger. I dont know how to say it though. So I walk to a tree and stand in front of it. I positioned my hand and went for it. "ouchh," I say almost quietly trying not to make sounds as I grab my hand. I start walking away, hand still in my other until, I heard a BAM sound.

I turn around and see the tree split in half.
"I knew it," this has to be some place else. This can't be where I come from.

I stare at my hands for a moment until I continue walking. It's been hours and I was hungry. I cursed at myself for not buying anything earlier.

I stop at a point too tire to go any farther. I look up and see how high it is. Then I turn around again to see the trees along the walls. I start climbing them not minding how much it hurt. It was kinda fun.

The climb was very hard and long. It was very tiring but somehow the tree was big enough to reach the open space at the top.

I finially made it. I look over the fence. There are a bunch of trees everywhere and a huge flower feild. There also seems to be a playground in the middle.

"Why do Assasins have a playground for?" I question in my mind.

I made a little jump from the tree I was previously in to the tree inside the walls.
As I do so thought, I hear a gasp. As quick as my brain could process I see a boy with pale skin, big dark eyes, and black silky hair.

I look down at where his hands were. They were in me. His hands went through my body. And the hand was holding a pin. It's almost as if I was a ghost.

"Holy shit did I die and become a ghost?!" My mind was going crazy with a bunch of thoughts until the boy interrupted me.

We were both currently on the tree facing each other.

"Who are you and what do you want. What is your nen ability and how did you get here," ge asks in a harsh way. Him voice was deep you can say for someone who looks her age.

"I wanted to see Assasins," I say sounding too innocent when I shoudnt have. All I can see on his face now was frown. I follow his movement of his hands. He raises his hands and swatted at me.

I flinched a little closing my eyes but when I opened them, his hands were just through me. He then moved them around, then to my face. I felt kinda embarrassed by how he was freely moving his hands on me and me not feeling anything.

"Is this your nen ability?" He asks staring at me with his bug like eyes.

"Whats nen?" I ask. I remember him asking earlier but thought it was just a speaking mistake. He looked at me with a dead serious face, searching for my eyes.

"Seems like your not lying about not know about nen," the boy says with a finger on his lip. He was kinda cute to be honest but I oviously wouldn't say that.

"I'm going to bring you to my father. Maybe your special ability can help us in our work." The boy says. Then I remembered.

HES AN ASSASIN!!

My breathing starts getting heavy and I'm sweaty now.

"Are you alright? You seem a little uneasy," the boy asked emotionless. I just nod my head while he starts fanning me with his hands.

"It's alright. My little brother Killua always gets hot in the seasons like this. I'm going to have to teach him how to fight that off soon." The boy said looking up with a finger on his lip while still fanning me.

Out of no one I ask," what's your name?"

Illumi stops his movements to look at you. "Illumi. And you?" Illumi asks.

"Y/n," I take my hand out for him to shake but he just stares at it then stares at me as of im dumb. "Oh, yeah sorry I forgot," I say sweat dropping putting a hand behind my head.

"Before I take you to my father I want to test you," Illumi says.

"Test me? Um no thank you. I want to decline to work with you guys I just wanted to see an assasin that's all I came here for," I say sweat dropping once again.

"No. You will do as I command. If you dont, I will find a way to kill you," illumi says with threatening eyes.

" Okay I'm hella scared now. Ai por favor Dios no me quero morir," I pray in my mind. But then I remember. He can't touch me.

" Hmm suree. Try to kill me then," I say as I stand up to go back to the tree I came from.
I can see from the corner of my eye illumi trying to grasp my hand but can't.

"Y/n," I hear Illumis voice more desperate now.

"Yess?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Can you come tommorrow?" He asks staring into my eyes. I was kinda creeped out by then but at the same time they are cute.

" I'll think about it," I tell him while jumping down to the next branch

. I make my way back to the village where I began. I ask some people if there are any hotels around here to find a place to stay at. I find a nice place that's not so expensive. Just a plain white room.

"Tommorrow ima need to buy a phone," I think as I slowly fall asleep.

About the jumping the wall, I'm Mexican so please don't say anything 🙏