Chapter 13

2 updates yes. I got 2 readers in like 8 hours 🥲 but it's okay it's atleast 2. Anyways let's continues the story.

Y/ns pov

Illumi and I Start by walking around the stands to get something to eat.

"We need to plan Y/n. This could be the hardest phase since we don't have our targets faces. Only their names. But they did say when we ask for their name, they have to say the truth so that's good. Who you get?" He asks me as we ate our food at a small stand with mini tables and chairs outside.

"I got a guy names Shoji. No last name," I told him looking at my card sitting on the table. "What about you?" I ask him taking my eyes off the card and onto his.

"I got Sachiko. No last name either," he told me. "I knew this would be a difficult task so I planed ahead. I placed a small pin in each veteran. There's 50 and 43 of them still have them on. 7 of them are intelligent. We are going to search each one of them and find our target. But first we need to find a place to stay," he finished. I nodded as I finished my food and payed with my black card. We walked around and asked asked a nice old lady where a hotel or motel are. She told us where and we chose the best looking one because I had a freaking black card. Anyways, we got a room with 2 beds and went to the room. It wasn't that big but a normal size room. Just two white beds side by side, a bathroom, a counter, TV and couch.

"Damnnn I feel rich rich," I said as I jumped onto the soft bed. Not even back home it looked this good. Back home everything is so dull and boring. "Danggg we even got food service and shit," I said looking at the telephone and menu.

"Nice. We should probably shower and go to sleep because tomorrow we start our search," Illumi said as he grabbed got a new set of cloths. I nodded and went to the TV. They were playing sailor moon so I decided to watch that while waiting on Illumi to get out the shower.

A few minutes into sailor moon, I heard something at the window. 'Ah na no no no iant opening that window' I ignored the sound until I heard a little meow this time. 'AH SAY LESS' I ran to the window and opened it to see a little gray cat with gray big eyes. It was sitting on the edge of the railing that had some flower pots. I opened the window and was about to touch it until I heard the door behind me open. There stood Illumi with his white shirt but a white towel down there.

"DAWG BUT SOME PANTS ON," I said as I threw a pillow at his face all embarrassed. What the actual flip he's like naked. In front of my eyes. This is not okay. This is the type stuff that happen in movie ash.

" I forgot to bring them with me sorry," Illumi said unbothered pointing at his pants. "Get your stuff ready it's almost your turn. And get that cat out," he said as he picked the cat up and threw the cat out the window.

"DIE. Whyd you do that," I said frowning. I didn't even get to touch it.

"Don't let anyone or anything in. We are way into this exam anything can happen in this phase. We must be careful," Illumi said before entering the bathroom to change real quick. I rolled my eyes because it was just an innocent little cat. Anyways, he got out the bathroom and I entered to take a shower. It was all white inside and there was shampoo and soap provided. I took a shower really quick washing every inch of my body. I felt disgusting. I finished and hoped out the shower and wore my white tank top and black shorts. I brushed my hair and got out to see Illumi drawing in a little notepad. I jumped on my stomach onto his bed next to him facing him.

"What you drawinggg," I said grinning at him. I tried to peek but he just moved it away from me.

"Nothing," he said putting it down and looking at me normally. Damn •︵•, "stop being sad," Illumi said glaring now. Now he's glaring at me. I put my saddest face and turn around hugging my pillow. I could feel Illumi rolling his eyes at me. "Y/n-" he grabbed my shoulder then I attacked him with my pillow.

"GOT YOU MOTHERFUCKER," I yell at his surprised face.

"Why'd you do that for," Illumi said.

"Illu, have u never had a pillow fight?" I question.

"No," he answers.

"You're about to have one," I said grinning so hard as I swing my pillow at him fave again. This time he grabs a pillow and swings back at me REALLY hard making me fall off the bed. "Not that hard dumbass you're gonna kill me!" I complain getting back on bed. I attack him again fully getting on him and pretending to suffocate him. "You're now under my control," I tell him with my devil face. I remove the pillow from him face then he immediately switches sides nows he's above me and he holds his pillow above his head.

"You spoke too soon," Illumi says with a little smirk.

"NO NO IM SORRY!" I yell. "I don't wanna die today," I say hoping he won't swing.

"I'll let you slide. Next time, be ready," Illumi says putting the pillow down. He didn't move from his position though. He was straddling my lap and just looking down at me. 'This is awkward..'

"Are you getting off of me or not?" I ask him, but he doesn't reply. He just keeps staring. Alright, this ain't cute no more I'm scared. "Helloooo," I wave my hand in his face.

"You're pretty Y/n," Illumi says softly. I couldn't move. I felt frozen but then my heart was like warm and my head felt like 1000 degrees. I looked away.

"You're pretty too Illu," I looked back at him and his ears were red. "Haha your ears are red. Ooo lala," I teased him. I was about to tease him more before he got close to my face. Now it was my turn again to be red. He got closer and kissed me right on the cheek. A BOY KISSED ME. He pulled away and laid besides me, looking at my side profile. I turned to look at him too so now we are both staring into each other's eyes. I used to think his eyes were dark and sad. But now that I look at them, they arnt so sad. I can see a little spark in them, a light.

"We should go to sleep. I'll put my alarm for 6," Illumi says looking away and setting the alarm. He turned back around but I was still thinking about the kiss and his beautiful eyes. I got pulled out of this trance when he asked," are you gonna go to your bed or.." he asked. I didn't want to go to my bed.

"Naa I wanna stay here," I told him putting my hands behind my head and smiled big.

"Okay," he said getting up and turning the light. He got back in bed and faced away from you. You turned the other way too. "Goodnight Y/n."

"Goodnight Illu."

Strangers pov

Hmm, If only that boy didn't come out, I could have taken that girls powers by now. Her and her power are so fascinating. But that boy is smart. I still have my plans all out. I will have your power Y/n L/n and I will figure out where you came from.

Good type shit